What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done during sex ?

Hello people just been nosy and though it would be a laugh to share our most embarrassing moment we've had in the bedroom ..or wherever it's been lol :D

I over-zapped my OH's butt cheeks with e-stim then laughed so hard I fell off the bed and nearly knocked myself out on the dresser :)

ha oh god ! my embarrassing moment was , wen I hand cuffed my OH to my bed posts and we were just about to play find the key ...... But he was hiding it in his mouth and swallowed it , lol sooo awkward !

dont really get embarrassed but mines probably pulling anal beads out with u know what on them bit of a cringe momment lol

Haven't really had any embarrassing moments during but we did leave the Windows wide open once and had some giggles and comments from the neighbours the next day lol

Accidentally burping when I was down on the OH! Killed the moment for sure.

Another moment would be getting a bit lost in the moment and forgetting our windows were wide open, next day the neighbour asked us to keep it down. :P

Saying "I love you Adam" my partners name is Nathan! x

My first queef. It surprised both of us ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

One time I was giving head to my old fuck buddy and for once I'd let him keep the light on so he could watch (self-conscious). He'd left his glasses on, another first, and suddenly said "Oh man, this is so much hotter in HD..."

I don't know what possessed me at that moment but my brain suddenly felt it was an appropriate time to remove his cock from my mouth and ask "720p or 1080p?"

Not very embarrassing per se but said as an automatic response I sure felt silly for a while, at least he laughed.

Anonymous Lady wrote:

My first queef. It surprised both of us ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

I get that a lot, so embarrassing! We're learning to laugh it off :P

Anonymous Lady wrote:

My OH queefs (and farts!) so often that I'm pretty used to it and just ignore it now. xD

Haha I can relate to the queef thing , It only happens when I'm bent over , my partner pretends he didn't hear a thing , wile I'm Laffin my head off killin the moment x

Queefing only happens for me in doggy, which we don't do often, it was really bad last time, I was a little embarresed but we laughed about it after

Yep, it's always doggy when my OH does it too. It's so hard to just ignore it and to try to not burst out laughing!

I've queefed in a threesome before , they didn't let it go for days , but we were all in kinks after lol :)

Mine happened during my-legs-on-his-neck pose :D

littlemisspocket wrote:

One time I was giving head to my old fuck buddy and for once I'd let him keep the light on so he could watch (self-conscious). He'd left his glasses on, another first, and suddenly said "Oh man, this is so much hotter in HD..."

I don't know what possessed me at that moment but my brain suddenly felt it was an appropriate time to remove his cock from my mouth and ask "720p or 1080p?"

Not very embarrassing per se but said as an automatic response I sure felt silly for a while, at least he laughed.

That was a brilliant response!

Always happens to me in doggy but not for any other positions for some reason

I usually end up laughing which makes the noises even worse and then my OH (who just ignores it) then starts laughing at me because I go bright red

Anonymous Lady wrote:

littlemisspocket wrote:

That was a brilliant response!

Haha thanks :P I'm just glad he was a fellow geek and found it funny!

Young and fun95 wrote:

Queefing only happens for me in doggy, which we don't do often, it was really bad last time, I was a little embarresed but we laughed about it after

This has happen 2 me both me n my bf was giggling like school children ..