Sister found my toys package!!

diamonds wrote:

Dunca1348 wrote:

diamonds wrote:

Dunca1348 wrote:

Personally I think I would die if a package from lovehoney turned up on my door step with out me oking it as my parents are very nosy and would demand to know what was in it.

does that mean you dont want to be a tester then? cos you get an email a day before it arrives normaly with how quick the post is from LH

Well i would definatly like to beable to say no or could i choose another date, but if that means no testers for me then that is just the way it will need to be.

well thats how its normaly done as they need the reviews back asap you also dont normaly know what your getting till it arrives unless its pills ect so maybe you should talk to a LH peep or remove your details for being sent testers as you might end up with something turning up that you dont like or not when you want it to.

perhaps it would be a good idea for a thread to be created saying whether people would like be a tester or not and then the lh peeps could use this as a reference for sending out testers, at least then peeps could have a heads up as to whether they would be getting sommat or not and be more vigilant when it arrives External Media

dai wrote:

perhaps it would be a good idea for a thread to be created saying whether people would like be a tester or not and then the lh peeps could use this as a reference for sending out testers, at least then peeps could have a heads up as to whether they would be getting sommat or not and be more vigilant when it arrives External Media

There is already, and it's a sticky so it's always at the top:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/vibrators/66125-how-to-get-free-sex-toys-from-lovehoney/

another good thing to do is fill in your profile of your likes and dislikes ect, i learned that bit of info of the lovely M! :-)

Dxx

Lubyanka wrote:

dai wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/vibrators/66125-how-to-get-free-sex-toys-from-lovehoney/

so there is, taExternal Media

diamonds wrote:

Vampyrewillow wrote:

ruth that is such a sweet thing to do for her

this is why i love lovehoney

second that!

Dxx

Second it too

xx

Dunca1348 wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

dai wrote:

So if i get rid off my address from my profile they will not send me testers ?

yup!

This thread just sums up why LoveHoney is the best EVER! Yay for all :)

ok add my two penny worth here ... firstly gotta say Ruth is cool got a tester from LH the other week and ... the personal responses i got from ruth about it as it was my first one were ace!!

fortunately for i got the email from ruth the same day as my package arrived but our postman is a lazy ass so i dont get my post gone 1.00pm and with the email hitting my blackberry a quick phonecall to the OH to look out for the package helped solve any upsets! my advice not the best if ya cant do it get a blackberry :(

jav x

can i just add that i am happy to take the sapre testers from those that dont want them?!?!?!?!? x

I don't know if it's something that has been considered before - but would it be possible to add a tick-box at sign-up and when updating account details to say you are/are not willing to participate in the testers program.

Something like "From time to time we may send out free products to be tested and reviewed by our customers, please tick the appropriate box to indicate your willingness to participate."

Would clear up confusion somewhat - could even send out an email letting existing members know to update their choice if it were added to the site. Yes there would be those who don't read it properly or don't bother, but it could clear up a lot of the issue.

It would mean people could have the convenience of their address being saved to their account without worrying about items turning up unexpectedly.

I don't know. I am sure for most people - with the plain packaging - it would not be a huge issue, but as a couple of people in this thread would not want random bits popping up it might be worth looking into.

Oh i know hun, just popped into my head.

Please don;t stop the freebies hehe x