Size of Boat or Motion in ocean?

It's a duo who go on tour....um.....hard to explain what they do. A quick google will explain. I've not seen them live but their frequent talking heads on this subject.

Tigerlilies wrote:

But props to you gentleman who can pull off a Puppetry of the Penis move.

Just not in the bedroom, please.

when i was doing work experience working back stage at the gordan craig theatre when i was 15, turns out they had put us working back stage at the worse week possible and we had to miss out of 3 days of work and come in at the weekend instead *but didnt have to start school again until later than everyone else lol* because it turns out Puppetry of the Penis was touring at the time and being 15 they couldnt really have me doing my job at the time which was working side stage in full view of all that was on the stage

*AdamKR* wrote:

ive always been really nervous that im not good enough in the bedroom department for my wife and keep trying to find ways to improve, and at times i can get so para about it that i keep worrying that im not big enough to satisfy

so to all ladies out there, does size really matter or is it how its used?

Size doesn't matter to me in the slightest. That said I don't think I've had extremes in either way. I just wonder whether bigger guys have to be more considerate in order to get us moist & "get in" and maybe that's why they get the reputation of being better.

I reckon so long as you're indulging your woman in lots of lovely foreplay beforehand I'm sure you're fine.

The fact that you say you "keep trying to find ways to improve" suggests to me that you've got absolutely nothing to worry about.

I think someone made a very valid point regarding compatibility. Mrs SXE and I have real issues after her time of the month or if we haven't had sex for a while loosening her up enough for her to enjoy it. Anal has always been a difficult struggle up until recently as well. We both had sex with a very small girl a while ago and it was a little silly as she was just so tiny, anything bigger than a ladyfinger vibe was a no go.

Ladies you keep reffering to "what you do with it", spill the beans while you're at it, what techniques are winners (if thats what really counts).

We all know what happened to the Titanic... Wouldn't of happened in a rubber dingy!

WandA wrote:

We all know what happened to the Titanic... Wouldn't of happened in a rubber dingy!

Paaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp! (to be said tunefully in the style of a deep (no pun intended) trombone)

Poor Bernard Hill External Media

I once met him on a train going to Scotland (he was sat across from me)and got his Autograph on the front of my copy of the Telegraph. Pre Titanic, LOTR and post Yozzer Hughes. I think I ended up peeling spuds into it and lashed it out! Self catering in those days you see. Oh well.

SG

sxe_couple21 wrote:

I think someone made a very valid point regarding compatibility. Mrs SXE and I have real issues after her time of the month or if we haven't had sex for a while loosening her up enough for her to enjoy it. Anal has always been a difficult struggle up until recently as well. We both had sex with a very small girl a while ago and it was a little silly as she was just so tiny, anything bigger than a ladyfinger vibe was a no go.

Ladies you keep reffering to "what you do with it", spill the beans while you're at it, what techniques are winners (if thats what really counts).

ok... im going to have a go at passing my opinion rather than asking for help.. External Media please be gentle with me...

I think any lady that states size doesnt matter is not being totally honest... im sorry but I do.. size does matter to a certain extent.. lets face it no one is going to get that sensual feeling of intimacy and satisfaction from a peanut dick???? right....surely....

However if the size is a tad below average it has potential... in a way that foreplay will need to be more full on and play a bigger part in your satisfaction...and theres also the use of toys to incorporate into the deal... now im not saying the use of toys is to ensure satisfaction in any relationship as that would be shameful, they really are to have fun and for me with my current partner thats not the case hes a fantastic size....a perfect fit!! ) they spice it up a bit...but probably spice it up more for smaller than average men and larger than average women!! works both ways me thinks!!

come on ladies theres loads of men that are quick to talk about the size of our vagina's and our breasts....lets tell them like it is...

so i think 'what you do with it'... is a very wide phrase... yeah its nice to have a man that can thrust hard and make a bell ring in your belly getting into that cul de sac eroginous (spelling) zone before basting your ovaries... but its also what we do with it too...

Disclaimer:

Hope that makes sense and isnt offensive.. im not an offensive person im quite fun loving and state this with tongue in cheek with no offence intended to anyone (((hugs to you all your all gorgeous))) xx

Ummmm, now ive only had 3 sexual partners, my first being about average and well although i could feel it the relationship itself was bd so sex was a chore. My second was large, length and girth which I found very pleasurable but since meeting my current partner who has length but not as much girth as my previous, I have to say I have NEVER enjoyed sex more. Ultimately I believe that for me its the person and how they use their sexual organs that makes the differance. In all honesty ive orgasmed by just us rocking together naked.... ppl worry far too much about size.

yes thats what im trying to say...I think albeit i may come across as contradicting myself here... but i think its more than likely to be a mixture of both... size and what you do with it perhaps??

I think were all different in what we want and how we get it and men are the same... i think relationships are so diverse as we know no 2 are the same so the sex lives are the same... i think it comes down to a number of factors like... how relaxed you are with your current partner how confident you are... how enthusiastic.. how much they motivate you... how much you want to please them because of loads of other factors too...

but lets be honest... really how many of us have been dissapointed with a size and failure or willingness to lease but rather just wiggled it about a bit then gone off and put the kettle on??? for example.