Size

Lots have been mentioned on hear about size and girth of certain male body parts which got me thinking has any research been done on the aversge size of certain parts of ladies well i have read the average size of a woman is 5th of an inch and advances on this

2 Likes

I’ve read average when none arosed is 4-5 inches depth. However, some were noted as up to 7 inches depth. (this is based on a 2016 study apprently). When arosed the depth can double.

3 Likes

A 1992 study concluded that the total clitoral length, including glans and body, is 16.0 ± 4.3 mm (0.63 ± 0.17 in), where 16 mm (0.63 in) is the mean and 4.3 mm (0.17 in) is the standard deviation.

Other research indicates that the clitoral body can measure 5–7 centimetres (2.0–2.8 in) in length, while the clitoral body and crura together can be 10 centimetres (3.9 in) or more in length.

A report in the BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology said that the average depth of the vagina is about 3.77 inches (9.6 cm), but that vaginal depth and appearance can vary widely.

In fact, the depth of the vagina (from the opening to the tip of the cervix) can measure anywhere up to 7 inches (17.7 cm).

Basically, the vagina can increase in size by 200 percent during arousal, according to Psychology Today . Its elastic powers are pretty impressive.

2 Likes

Interesting reading

1 Like

We’re biologically designed for taking cock and pushing out babys :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Taking big cocks and pushing out babies