Sleeping in underwired lingerie

Hi folks, I bought a babydoll - a bit of an experiment as they don’t always suit my figure but it was in the sale so I thought I’d try my luck and I’m looking for cool night-time lingerie which can move from sleepy to sexy and back again.
This is what I bought.
It has underwires, so I am wondering how comfortable it will be to sleep in - I didn’t read the info closely enough.
Before I try it or send it back, can anyone tell me if it is ok to sleep in?
Also wondering about this more generally when it comes to underwiring… I’m moving away from it in terms of daywear… so how does underwiring feel to sleep in?

5 Likes

That’s beautiful :heart_eyes: I have only slept in underwired bras a few times and found they were perfectly comfortable. It only ever happens by mistake, usually if I’ve had a drink or fallen asleep after sex!

3 Likes

@MsR ,
I don’t think it will hurt you unless it’s too tight. I occasionally sleep in an underwire baby doll, but I sleep on my back. So, I would say it depends on how you sleep. Also, if you really like it, you can alway remove the underwire.

3 Likes

Try sleeping in an underwired bra for a night to see.

4 Likes

@MsR
I do sometimes sleep in underwired bras without any problems.

I also purchased this last week and I love how comfortable it is, I would sleep in it for sure.

4 Likes

Thanks all - it is a pretty item and I hadn’t thought of just removing the underwiring!
I might try sleeping in it tonight, then take the wires out if they dig in. I’m small so don’t need the support.
I have underwired basques etc but usually ‘change into something more comfortable’ afterwards :wink:
This item is mostly for sleep, but leaving that window open…

2 Likes

I do the same, doll myself up in my nice bedroom lingerie and then comfy pjs straight on after, such a contrast :laughing:

4 Likes

@Ksag8602 I tend to sleep in ‘recovery position’, which might mean something else on this forum but I mean kind of half on my side and half on my back.
Still haven’t tried the babydoll apart from for size, and it does look nice.

1 Like