Slowing things down...Advice please.

Hi all

Just after some advice please

I lost my virginity at 18 and am now 22 and have only ever been with my boyfriend

One problem I do have is that I cum too fast. Does anyone have any advice on how I can prolong the time to orgasm?

Thanks

Slowing down the pace or trying something less stimulating when ever you get close to orgasm is key. Work out what gets you off the quickest and reduce this. We tend to avoid warming lubes as well as they tend to make my wife orgasm far too quickly.

Depends what you do to cum really? If it's fingers or vibrator then you could try stopping and starting. That is, get really close to orgasm, then stop and back off for a bit, restart. Repeat as often as you can manage it!

Not sure if it's through penetration as most women tend to complain the other way round!

HTH

This is a curious 'problem', NN. Having an orgasm too quickly is an issue for men, because once they've come they generally can't keep going, resulting in their partner being left 'high and dry'. But this isn't an issue for women.... they can keep going and often have multiple orgasms. So why you, a woman, conceive of this as being a problem that has to be 'slowed down', I can't imagine.

Lifebuoy wrote:

This is a curious 'problem', NN. Having an orgasm too quickly is an issue for men, because once they've come they generally can't keep going, resulting in their partner being left 'high and dry'. But this isn't an issue for women.... they can keep going and often have multiple orgasms. So why you, a woman, conceive of this as being a problem that has to be 'slowed down', I can't imagine.

you say it isnt a problem for women ... but thats a sweeping generalization , i cant slow down or stop once ive started at all . ive never known how , but ive never wanted to .. if i did bother about it it would be an issue but im happy to carry on after im done and please my OH .

clearly some , like the poster here DO find it an issue , so its not to be dismissed really :(

boing-boing wrote:

Slowing down the pace or trying something less stimulating when ever you get close to orgasm is key. Work out what gets you off the quickest and reduce this. We tend to avoid warming lubes as well as they tend to make my wife orgasm far too quickly.

This is really the best way, perhaps practising on your own just to see how close you can get with being able to stop may give you a bit more control and get you used to which sensations are most stimulating for you.

During sex if penetration is what makes you orgasm try slowing down and switching positions more often.

Either way it can always be fun to stop and spread things out a bit by taking a break to give him oral or use other toys if you need a bit of a break

rubysoho wrote:

Lifebuoy wrote:

you say it isnt a problem for women ... but thats a sweeping generalization , i cant slow down or stop once ive started at all . ive never known how , but ive never wanted to .. if i did bother about it it would be an issue but im happy to carry on after im done and please my OH .

clearly some , like the poster here DO find it an issue , so its not to be dismissed really :(

Didn't mean to sound dismissive. Thinking about it, I guess she's referring to direct clitoral stimulation after which she's over-sensitive and her OH has to stop. I don't think this situation would bother me. Often it's the reverse, OH taking a long time and me getting a stiff neck !

as a woman who only cums once and is too sensitive to continue afterwards, it would be a problem to me to. However, it has never been a problem as i have always had to put effort into cumming!

I would look at what is bringing you to a climax and avoiding that too early. Also communicate withy your partner to tell him to slow down if he gets you too close