‘Slut phases’

Hi. I was just wondering whether my fellow girls in here recognise something called a slut phase. Does it apply to you or do you have a steady sex life. For those who recognise a slut phase, have you passed it, are in it right now or do you think it’s still ahead of you? What did you actually do to merit the term “slut phase?”

4 Likes

I wouldn’t worry about what other people do, just enjoy yourself. :heartpulse:

6 Likes

Some people use the phrase as a derogatory meaning , others a badge of pride . People also use the phrase for males . Often younger people use it in the first meaning and as they mature change over to the other . I know in ancient times I started out thinking it was derogatory , now more of a pride thing . Perspective .

7 Likes

It’s a loaded word so I’m happy to be called slutty when wearing something very risky but would not use or accept to be called a slut

1 Like

I’ve had a few ‘slut phases’, I wouldn’t consider myself a slut during any of them. Thats the misogynistic word that is applied to it when women enjoy themselves sexually, like its a bad thing :rofl:

For me, the period where I’ve wanted to explore my sexuality probably only lasts a few months and then I start to get into a consistent flow. It’s like binge eating/drinking (outside of any addictions), it only lasts a wee while.

I went on fabswingers, it took 3 goes at it to find my way around it and really learn how I wanted the experience to be for me. I deleted my profile each time, this time around on my 4th profile I’ve just hidden it…see, I’ve learned something lol

And I had a blast, there are a few things I’d do differently and a few people I’d have said no to or gave less chances to. But for the most part they make me laugh at how stupid I was or how much I wouldn’t put up with peoples bs now. 1 tip for these types of sites, never go on a social horny :rofl: But thats all a learning. I’ve made some really good friends from fab, 1 of my best friends is from fab, and I keep in touch with a few of the regular friends that I had. To the point that if I had another period, they’d be who I’d contact now rather than going for new people.

I hope you’re loving life and enjoying yourself.

4 Likes

I think others would consider my ‘slutty’ phase as when I had a time of doing a few one night stands - but none of that was planned and I wasn’t in a ‘I’m single and horny era’ (I mean I was both technically :joy: but not enough to make a conscious choice of oh I’m gonna look for someone to hook up with tonight).

I think I’d personally count my slutty phase as feeling sexy, confident and exploring my interests. I’m in a FWB situation right now and I enjoy him calling me his slut so I feel like I’m in my slutty phase right now. Not interested in a long term relationship at the moment, but the fwb gives us both a way to explore sexual desires. And it’s fun!

4 Likes

I’d say I’ve certainly had once since getting to University. Had a bf partner before that and was then introduced to the fun of tinder hookups!

5 Likes

My slut phase was buying loads of toys and masturbating a lot, haha. I’ve only been with one person and he calls me “dragon slut” because I use monster dildos :joy:

11 Likes

I embrace the term, and a couple of my partners even call me “slutty” as a term of endearment.

And I’ve been in my slut phase for a while now. I didn’t have sex or a relationship til I was 26, so I’m making up for lost time. I probably have a high libido compared to others…but I can have sex with each of my 5 partners daily and still be craving a bit more.

1 Like

Yeah me to, I embrace the term. I have had 3 distinct slutty phases and look back on them with absolute pleasure.

5 Likes

Sounds as if you’re just having fun while you’re young. Go you, I say!

1 Like

i’m going through my slutty phase now. i just want to ride as many men as i can atm. male gay x

3 Likes

No I am a slut and proud to be a slut :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

i’m in a relationship now but for a month i went from only having one guy ever riding me to 25 lol.

3some
public
holiday
cum dumped
strangers

at the time i loved all the cock and attention but looking back i regret just giving it away. i literally let anyone and everyone ride me.

6 people in one night and they drew marker on my back every time they came in me. that was the low point

1 Like

Sometimes you have to hit a low point before you realise thats what it is and you change your life. You’ve done that and now you’re in a happy in a relationship :clap:t3:

I thought I was in the phase when this thread began…turns out that NOW is actually the phase. Something about the summer warmth is making me want new, more, and different stuff.

1 Like

What different stuff are you wanting?

New objects to play with, new textures, and more pain. I guess my nerves are a bit weird, because stuff that you’d think would feel bad feels really good.

I accidentally got into some poison ivy, and managed to get some between my legs. Itchy, obviously. But under really hot water? OMG I have no idea what it does for the nerves in that area, but it is amazing. I can lay in the bathtub for hours with a shower head pointed at it. To the point that I’d nearly want to try it again on purpose.

1 Like

I guess its similar to the feeling you’d get from a violet wand, a prickly sensation.

I was a VERY late starter…first ever kiss at 20 and I didn’t lose my virginity until 30! I had my only real ‘slut phase’ just before I completely lost my V-plates. I’m now in my early 40’s and have been single and unintentionally celibate for nearly 8yrs. I think it’s time for another ‘slut phase’ lol!

1 Like