Young single female.

Well here I am on a forum for sex toys ect, because am going on about why my life sex life is shite ect ect. But I think the old and young have key things that we understand and frown about when it comes to sexual behaviour. Being young, yes we may be tight in the right places and be able to make pretend noices till the sun comes up. But I do feel no matter the generation, as women are sexuality is always deemed as wrong or to much, and I feel right now I am tackling between the two. "right I am attracted to him I must act like this is the best sex ever" and all your mates saw you grinding him into the pillar in the centre of the designated dancing area. Which means you must shag him not for your sexual satisfaction but to bow to his needs and to follow the cultural lead of being taken away. With no conversation or context for the situation being discussed between friends or pillar victim. But equally you have a lad who has got you flowers kisses your hand and treated you like such and angel (even though in a fight it would be you to throw the top punch). Yet still we must swoon and act that every precious touch is a gift from the gods and that our skin turns to gold just because he was kind and we cum frwhis very glance. But like many of my fellow clit born victims I feel like a wanker, I have been in love with a someone, but, I had no sexual satisfaction, although I was in love. But equally I have had one night stands from the shy glance telling all you need to know (E.G they said they will pay for food/uber, wahay) to something you didn't expect. I feel we are meant to be caught up in the passion of let's face it whatever the hell is going on... But honestly am just trying to pretend that am enjoying it equally to how much he is (slapping?/mowning) about it all. . As a women how do we explore are sexuality? with wanting an intermediate connection but equally not wanting to be used. If you have endured reading this hats of to you, but how do we as bi/gay/stg (sorry if I missed anything out add to the comments or message me will make an edit, apologies for ignorance) . Ahem sorry was finishing that last tad of hot chocolate because am swag like that. But the point remains I don't think that women are the problem am not writing this to come up with a solution but would be great to hear what you guys reakon. This isn't a slant against men (at this stage it's pretty tragic if you don't get that) but more of an observation of what men and women feel about this sort of experience. As a love honey community it would be great to hear some views and have some good chats. Honestly the reason I have been here for so long is that I have been a member for some time and the forum seems very sweet and supportive. Thanks all! Fucking hell good on you for reading to the end.

This post is no longer available.

As this is a duplicate, I'll close this thread so you can carry on chatting on the other one.

See other thread here.