Sneaky parents!

Ahh! I live with my grandparents (long, looong story) and although LoveHoney delivers in such discreet packaging, my Nan seems to be able to sniff out toys a mile off! She found an invoice I thought I'd got rid of a while ago, and now she now knows the locksbrook road address = sex toys. And apparently 'there'll be none of that in this house'. Aaah.

I work about ten minutes up the road from LoveHoney. Wish I could just collect my order in person!

Anyone else got sneaky/suspicious parents/housemates etc?

Awww babes :-( I'm lucky only have my hubby or lil boy to worry about lol

My mums always excited to see my new toys tho I always have to take em round to show her lol

Sign up for a drop box and you can collect discreetly!! Just google it to see what company has them in your area.

There was talk of being able to have your package sent to a Collect+ point where you could pick it up at your leisure, see Lovehoney - Numbers' post (5th post down) in this thread:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/356840-lovehoneys-new-returns-service/

I am not sure if that got off the ground but it might be worth contacting live help to see if they offer it as an option.

Thanks for the advice and sympathy guys!

Could they be sent to a trustworthy friends address or work, if the post people don't insist on opening all incoming parcels?

I'd try live chat and see if they have any suggestions, I'm sure you won't be the only one with similar problems.

Good luck

So has she intercepted any toys so far? I f so what did she do ? That must quite an embarrassing situation.
I agree with the others, try delivering to work or a trustworthy friends. Luckily my wife is happy for me to buy what I want from Lovehoney, it'd be awkward otherwise!

Use a friend for your drop offs. Years ago, and I am talking 30 years ago my in laws used to got through my wifes draws etc, they found some rather explicit letters. Had to have a talking to from the father, now in law. If only they knew what me and the wife got up to now, ha they'd have kittens, although suspect they know we like to have sex more than twice in a lifetime.

Im sure my old flatmate used to go hunting for things when I was out. There was a small stash in the bottom draw in a box and they oftenly moved. They werent used by me once I notice and always seemed clean but in the wrong place. I asked her but she defended herself and said she had her own....Ended up giving her them as I was a bit disgusted in the end

I would say my dad is a snecky parent! ask whats that I've ordered! I swear he searches my room when I am out sometimes, the reason is "dirty washing"...?

But I am cafty bugger, I have hiding places and locks everything! I am hoping to adapt my wardrobe! use some plywood to make a fasle backing and 1x1.5inch wood or something like it for the framing! and I would cover the whole inside with green felt to hide the new wood!

you could do the same for drawers!! false bottoms! if you have deep drawers where 2" was to go missing, then do it! use the 2"x1" wood and make a frame to fit inside the drawer and fix it to the draw body! and use plywood for the false bottom! and you use fridge/cupboad magnets in there to hold the ply to the frame! and the original button you drill a small hole in the bottom, so you can use a pen to push the false bottom when you have the draw out! and you use foam and cut to size to fit in the stash and cut the shapes of your "toys" to stop them rattling if to shacken!

you will have to paint the bottoms or better to use an old set of drawers for the project! its recommended to do all draws and put innocent items in the draws to avoid suspicion! and bigger draws will need a another strip of wood down the middle to stop the false panel bended in the middle!

or have a Keepsafe with the royal mail... so you collect from the sorting office...

A combination safe maybe?!

ToyingAround you could buy hollowed out fake books and hide some things there?

AlwaysSingle - very creative!

My mum knows that I have toys. I used to hide them in the bottom of the chest of draws. However, now I just keep them in a chest. We both have a mutual respect and don't go sneaking around in each others bedrooms.

my ex's mother found the mould-a-cock we had made... that was awkward