So what about legal drugs ?

So we've had the debate about illegal drugs but does anyone use the so called legal ones ?

I've used Poppers before but seen so many websites selling herbal highs etc - part pills, snow blow to name a couple, similar to Amphetimine and the like i would presume.. Anyone tried them as I'm tempted just to give it a go for the sake of 20 quid..

I would never try legal amphetimines, far too many horror stories in the press.
But herbal highs, absolutely - I've tried a few, some good some absolutely terrible but I've found one now and it's amazing, god knows why it's legal cuz....damn

oh dont bother with herbal stuff, chances are they wont work. get proper chemicals.

fistinglover69 wrote:

oh dont bother with herbal stuff, chances are they wont work. get proper chemicals.

Oh really? I beg to differ...

TTurtle wrote:

fistinglover69 wrote:

what was it

fistinglover69 wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

fistinglover69 wrote:

what was it

Don't want to state the exact brand name on an open forum, but it's legal (I buy it from a local shop) and very good, I tried white widow in Amsterdam (where its like shockingly strong) - 4 drags from a zig of white widow wasn't as strong as 2 from a pipe of this stuff. If you want to add me on chat I'll be happy to discuss

theyre chemicals haha. they dissolve the powder and spray it onto plants like damiana or mullein. i mean crappy stuff where the main ingredient is caffeine hahaha

if stamford meant buy legal 'weed', then do buy that as its really good and they make them very very strong haha. reeeeally bad for you though, whereas weed is harmless tut tut

theyre chemicals haha. they dissolve the powder and spray it onto plants like damiana or mullein. i mean crappy stuff where the main ingredient is caffeine hahaha

if stamford meant buy legal 'weed', then do buy that as its really good and they make them very very strong haha. reeeeally bad for you though, whereas weed is harmless tut tut

Oh I see what you mean..yes they are synthetic cannaboids. A long long time ago I tried the 'herbal' stuff and a waste of time and money.

I also tried kratom - I don't think I bought a strong enough blend but I did get some effects for sure.

Baby Hawaiian Woodrose seeds work too, I tried it but couldn't eat enough as they tasted digusting but I had the sky go purple for 20 minutes or so

And fresh ground nutmeg works...boy does it work but it tastes disgusting and it takes forever (like..5 hours or something) to kick in

TTurtle wrote:

Oh I see what you mean..yes they are synthetic cannaboids. A long long time ago I tried the 'herbal' stuff and a waste of time and money.

I also tried kratom - I don't think I bought a strong enough blend but I did get some effects for sure.

Baby Hawaiian Woodrose seeds work too, I tried it but couldn't eat enough as they tasted digusting but I had the sky go purple for 20 minutes or so

And fresh ground nutmeg works...boy does it work but it tastes disgusting and it takes forever (like..5 hours or something) to kick in

ooh yeah hawaiian baby woodrose has LSA in, and i keep saying im going to buy it but my boyfriend knows how awful i am with horrible tastes. "you will not be able to eat 5 seeds, you will be sick" hahahah poor me

fistinglover69 wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

ooh yeah hawaiian baby woodrose has LSA in, and i keep saying im going to buy it but my boyfriend knows how awful i am with horrible tastes. "you will not be able to eat 5 seeds, you will be sick" hahahah poor me

yes you will be sick, it has a very horrible extremely bitter taste..you could try covering it by grinding it up and mixing it with nutella as I did when I tried mushroom spores but I doubt it would help much. Kratom also tastes vile, I put it in potato and leek soup (of all places :-/) and was almost sick.
The amount of LSA in woodrose seeds is way below that of LSD though I believe, though I did read ages ago about grinding the seeds and using isopropyl alcohol to 'distill' the LSA from it..hm.

I bought a pot of poppers agggeeesss ago when I was back in 6th form, horrible nasty stuff that gives you a massive throbbing headache

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I thought Poppers were made illegal now? Or illegal to sell them at least? They used to be sold in sex shops everywhere as they enhanced sexual pleasure and used as a muscle relaxant for the anus and vagina, but they have all been removed because of their health cons.

I've just done some reading up on Poppers and here is what I have learned.

Basically, most of the western world has banned the sale and importation of Poppers. Poppers are liquid chemicals and the chemical Isobutyl, a form of Amyl nitrite which is better known as 'poppers', is prohibited in Europe now to restrict the use of the illegal drug. However, other chemicals are used for 'popper' effects and in Europe it is largly Isopropyl nitrite, which is legal and is found in video head cleaners and nail polish remover. They can't seem to ban it because it is used in so many daily products. I have a large bottle containing Isopropyl Nitrate right here! Lol!

Unfortunately, while poppers are illegal, they can not seem to control the use and sale of them, especially over the internet. Instead of calling them Poppers or Isobutyl/Isopropyl nitrate on its own, you may find sale of them online under descriptions like "Nail Polish Remover" or "Lens Cleaner", but it is illegal to use it for recreational use that isn't intended for it's original purpose. ie, Huffing it. But who can control that?

But I have taken poppers a few times, back when I was younger. Bit of a crap hit if you ask me! Heh! But there was once when my vision changed colour in to a green tinge... apparently, according to studies, this is rather harmful! Maybe it wasn't all the cannabis smoking that made my brain a bit dumb then! o.O

The bottom line with poppers is basically this. I wouldn't consider inhaling substances like nail polish remover or screen cleaner, so why would I consider inhaling pretty much the same substance just because it has a funny name? (Incidently, Poppers got it's name back in the 30's when they were sold in small glass vial things that you 'popped' open to release the vapours.) When I was a kid, yeah, I did all sorts of things. Some of them very dumb. But I'm wiser and much more aware these days.

Also, the fact that people are purposely making these legal highs so that they can get past the law is something worrying. Personally, I would rather smoke cannabis which is illegal rather than taking something that someone says has the same effect of cannabis and is legal. Sounds far more dangerous to me than the outlawed drug!

its illegal to sell them as inhalants which is why theyre mostly sold as room odorisers. same with most legal drugs. if you mention to the person youre buying from that youre going to consume it, they wont sell it to you - even though they know youre going to hahaha

TTurtle wrote:

fistinglover69 wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

yes you will be sick, it has a very horrible extremely bitter taste..you could try covering it by grinding it up and mixing it with nutella as I did when I tried mushroom spores but I doubt it would help much. Kratom also tastes vile, I put it in potato and leek soup (of all places :-/) and was almost sick.
The amount of LSA in woodrose seeds is way below that of LSD though I believe, though I did read ages ago about grinding the seeds and using isopropyl alcohol to 'distill' the LSA from it..hm.

I bought a pot of poppers agggeeesss ago when I was back in 6th form, horrible nasty stuff that gives you a massive throbbing headache

well i dont know how much LSA is in a seed, but you get LSD in 100/200 half mgs which is teeeeny hahah. think i might just stick to that!

fistinglover69 wrote:

well i dont know how much LSA is in a seed, but you get LSD in 100/200 half mgs which is teeeeny hahah. think i might just stick to that!

Ah well I've found psychedelics and me do not mix, I get far too paranoid. I had a San Pedro cactus (similar to peyote) growing for aggesss but never got around to extracting the mescaline.

I realise I am making myself sound like a complete legal drug addict here for which I am absolutely not btw! In the past I've just taken an interest in alternative mind states and ways to achieve that

TTurtle wrote:

fistinglover69 wrote:

Ah well I've found psychedelics and me do not mix, I get far too paranoid. I had a San Pedro cactus (similar to peyote) growing for aggesss but never got around to extracting the mescaline.

I realise I am making myself sound like a complete legal drug addict here for which I am absolutely not btw! In the past I've just taken an interest in alternative mind states and ways to achieve that

weed and psychedelics are soooooooo good together!! make you so much more comfy and relaxed and make the visuals crazy hahaha

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

But still has it's place in this thread right?

Of course.

I find it fascinating to think about, how we perceive every day life as being 'real' and certain subsances can alter this so dramatically, but at the same time if we are perceiving things differently does that also make it real..I can see the colour blue but that doesn't mean the person next to me is seeing it the same colour. If a person constantly has a higher level of seratonin in their brains they will perceive the world differently to someone with a low level. I absolutely do not use or rely on any form of mind altering molecules day to day but on the odd rare occasion it has been amazing to see what my brain can come up with given the chance to alter its chemical balance

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Anyway, why do I need legal highs when I can get trippy off some of my pescribed meds?

Fighting sleepers are awesome! When I was living with my mother still, I was given sleeping tablets for my insomnia and I still couldn't sleep, but I lay in bed in the dark and tripped for a good couple of hours watching the standby light on my telly dance around the room! Lol! Ok, it wasn't actually tripping, what happened was that my eyelids were so heavy and tired that I kept constantly refocusing my eyes on the standby light and when my eyes drifted away from the light it appeared as though it moved! Lol! Still pretty funky though.

omg hahaha diphenhydramine. i took 20 to trip and got taken to hospital (for no reason) and was hallucinating mini squirrels in mini trees, and refused to leave the room because i thought my ipod was there and kept picking up imaginary clips on the floor. i didnt even have my glasses on and didnt notice i was that out of it! (and thats saying something, my eyes are -6.00 hahahah). then i text my friend saying what i thought was "i cant come to town im in the hospital" but it actually said "i cant come to school cause the teacher said". hmmmmmmmmmmm

TTurtle wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

But still has it's place in this thread right?

Of course.

I find it fascinating to think about, how we perceive every day life as being 'real' and certain subsances can alter this so dramatically, but at the same time if we are perceiving things differently does that also make it real..I can see the colour blue but that doesn't mean the person next to me is seeing it the same colour. If a person constantly has a higher level of seratonin in their brains they will perceive the world differently to someone with a low level. I absolutely do not use or rely on any form of mind altering molecules day to day but on the odd rare occasion it has been amazing to see what my brain can come up with given the chance to alter its chemical balance

yessssss i know! im hysterically suicidal about my body naturally but now im on tablets which reuptake my serotonin and im better now :S not completely normal but still haha

My son takes prescribed drugs for ADHD and I was told that if someone took it who is not ADHD then this would have the same effect as Amthetamine, so my give it a go and see what happens

TTurtle, I've sent a friend request as I'm keen to know what your on about

Off to Holland in October and the Mrs is quite keen to visit Amsterdam, can't wait