So who's finished their Christmas shopping yet?

I can't believe how meany people hate wrapping lol my partner also hates it, but I like it.

I like it too Lollipop! Gets me in my creative groove :)

Yeah Khaleesi I agree I think it's nice finding how nice I can make them look with bows and that sting stuff and picking the labels lol =D x

Finished?!?!?
Shouldn't that be 'Started'?
Stuff for the kids is generally in hand but I love a bit of Christmas Eve Adrenaline Shopping! It helps focus the mind!

I'm firmly in the 'haven't even started' camp - maybe when things are less crazy I'll have some time to panic buy!

I finished my wrapping one the 1 Dec. I'm one of early xmas shopping birds ;)

I'm officially finished! YAY!!!!!!!!! =D

just the wrapping and the cards to do . decs go up tomorrow ... then i will feel a bit more seasonal . i hope :p

Yup.

thank you Internet shopping :)

Am all done :)

Finally finished my shopping today :) then as a reward to myself for not freaking out I treated myself on here, I have been a good girl after all lol

I've finished all of the Christmas shopping I need to have done before Christmas (unfortunately I didn't manage to get everything for my friends (I was so busy with my sister's wedding) and they've all gone off home for the holidays)! :D Just need to do the wrapping and pop them under the tree, and that's me done~ :)

All done and wrapped. Bought the last bit this morning while fighting my way through hoards of scum doing the food shop in Tesco. God I hate Tesco!

I actually did the majority of mine last month/early this month!

I'm using the excuse of being immobile again to hand out envelopes to everyone.

Teenagers prefer to choose for themselves usually

I did go Christmas shopping today, but ended up with absolutely no prezzi's but I did spend nearly £200 on myself!! lol Well no one else is going to treat me and I work hard for my money lol - Thats my excuse anyway. I did buy lots of nice sexy new lingerie which I am hoping oh will enjoy tomorrow, I love to dress up for him but it also make me feel good too so we both benefit hehe

No Christmas shopping for me :)