What did you have for christmas?

Just been thinking I wonder what people have had for Christmas and what fun have you had.

Wife and I had quiet Christmas felt tired at about only 8 so went to bed falling asleep very soon after though I did get to play a little with her

Crotchless red g string. Wow!!! She loves clothed sex so I knew this would be a winner! It certainly brightened up our Christmas morning.

I ‘had’ my wife for Christmas and twice so far for Boxing Day & she had me 😊

Just like Mr Pheebs I "had" my wife for Christmas and some birthday gifts!

Several N64, Game Cube and DS Zelda games for my WiiU! I started playing 'Ocarina of Time' on Christmas Day - not played it for about 20 years so really enjoying revisiting Hyrule! My son bought me 'The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia' book - not had time to read much, but wowed at the artwork I've pored over in it! And a new lap-top...which I'm shamed to say I've not even turned on yet!

No sexy stuffs... got some arriving today though! Hope you've all had a good Christmas xx

It sounds like you did very well, enjoy all your gifts. merry christmas

It sounds like you did very well, enjoy all your gifts. merry christmas

Pretty bog standard Christmas on my end. Nothing out of the ordinary. Usually family tradition. Fun as ever.

^ Same as this.

I travelled one thousand miles over the past week. I've returned home now. I'm happy to be resting.