Sofa sex!

So after reading a few comments around the forum, it looks like a few of us enjoy sex on the sofa. What do you like most?

We have recently discovered a new position. Our sofa is fairly low, I shuffle to the edge of it, wrap my legs around my OH and he wraps his arms around my back while he is on his knees on the floor. In all honesty, I think this is the most intimate position I've ever had sex in, I love it, and feeling him breathe down the side of my neck gives me goosebumps just thinking about it.

My OH loves bending me over the arm of the sofa, and getting me to lift my legs up as high as I can to really spread my ass and pussy as much as I can. He finds he can go very fast and deep easily as he is standing.

We love sofa sex as it is so spontaneous and usually no planning behind it.

Anyone else have any different positions to try? Or any others fans of sofa sex?

We would love to do it. If you watch Goggle box then for most of the evening we sit like the female reverand and her partner. We mainly do a slow seduction on the sofa as there is a danger that our son could interrupt us doing a raiding run on the fridge. So actual sex on the sofa is quite rare for us but sometimes we end up partially undressed/Loosened clothing with a lot of snogging and kissing. Actual sex is always done behind a locked bedroom door ..

1 Like

Bent over the arm is usually the best for us, the sofa is quite small so lying positions don't really work on it. We quite like the superwoman position too, wrap legs around his waist whilst he takes me from behind, using my arms (almost like doing a push up) as support!

Have to say we love doing stuff on the sofa but mainly because it is leather and we are leather,pvc,latex lovers etc.

x

Happy New Year All

We love sofa sex. If we have been out teasing each other, (which happens a lot) we will get inside and Julie will bend over the arm of the sofa, drop her trousers and I will slide into her from behind. usually her legs start aching and that is a cue to get upstairs and get up her missionary But it's a great start to hot sex.

1 Like

Sofa sex was always great although can't remember the last time due to having children haha, used to love her fully spread one leg on the coffee table the other on the back of the sofa, and using the arm for something for your feet to push off, you could go right deep and really grind that pubic mound. Back in the days before sex toys this was our best chance of her orgasming during sex.

I love sofa sex because the sofa is in the only room in the house that is warm enough to have sex in in the winter.

Actually, I hate sofa sex. It's awkward as hell as our sofa is just so not the kind of sofa that is good for sex. Too small and too low. But if it's the only sex...then yeah. Yay sofa sex! :p

I love sofa or chair sex. Our favourite position is with my partner sitting upright whist i get on top and ride. I love that when he's sitting we have much more body contact than we do if I'm on top whilst he's lying on the bed. Makes it feel much more intimate.

Holy Shiz, please please for your safety, exercise extreme caution

I remember having sofa sex when i was living on my own but now we have kids we have to watch out. But we do touch and kiss which gets us hot for the bedroom later.

Having a foot fetish it's nice when i can play with OH feet, it gets me soo horny and she loves it too!

Since moving in together a few months ago the sofa has become our number one place!! My OH loves me on top and it feels so much better on the sofa and the contact between our bodies is amazing. He also likes watching me go solo in the arm chair ;)

The only downside to this new habit is that my OH finishes A LOT quicker and 9/10 times it's before me :(

We love sofa sex, having a corner sofa helps as well! Lots more different positions. My favourite is being on my hands a knees on the sofa while the OH does me from behind. Also there is always the fear of being caught which heightens the senses, a risky factor always feels good.

Misschloe69 wrote:

We love sofa sex, having a corner sofa helps as well! Lots more different positions. My favourite is being on my hands a knees on the sofa while the OH does me from behind. Also there is always the fear of being caught which heightens the senses, a risky factor always feels good.

Keep those curtains closed! Lol

I really like sofa sex. We particularly enjoy reverse cowgirl, with his feet on the floor whilst reclining back. It may have a different name, but that's the closest I can think :)

I like it, also, we leave our curtains open at night, so anyone over 6 foot can watch over out hedge! I had a face full of arse last weekend, mmm - something for the neighbours to chat about.

Sofa is my fave place for sex in our house, closely followed by bathroom.
Doggy, OH on top facing me with her tits in my face, standing up up OH gives me a BJ. Lovely.

She bends me over the back of the sofa and pegs me sometimes.

The seating area of our sofa is at an ideal height for me to lick her clitoris too so we sometimes use it for oral sex.

1 Like

Depends on the sofa depth and height but in our current setup I enjoy her facing me with her bum on the sofa arm, legs up resting on my shoulders and me standing. I also like doggy with her kneeling on the sofa and using the back for support. Giving oral I prefer an armchair so her legs can hang over the arms. For spanking I quite enjoy her bent over the sofa arm.