Sofa sex

Right my beautiful people Today's topic I wish to focus on is 'Sofa sex' Thats right doing the naughty deed on the sofa, I find it a bit more dangerous **EDITED BY MODERATOR - NON CONSENSUAL ACT** , I also Like how the sofa is a little lower than our bed **REMOVED AS PER OP REQUEST**

Oh I do apollogise, How Do I edit it so remove these ? D.

Devlin-1991 wrote:

Oh I do apollogise, How Do I edit it so remove these ? D.

You won't be able to now as it's past the 5 minute window for editing your own post. You could self report the post and ask them to remove it.

As for sex on the sofa, we used to enjoy it now and then, but we got a new sofa recently and I get stern looks from Mrs K&C if I am seen eating on the sofa so sex on it is 100% off the cards.

I have contacted them and asked for it to be removed as I do not want to offend anyone. Thanks .D

I love sofa sex but new sofa so only sofa sex is bending over the back!!

Love sofa sex but since my girlfriend started gushing we always ends up going to the floor, Soaking the sofa is not good, but doggy over the back of the sofa is great.

Teacake sounds exactly like us xx

We have quite a lot of sofa sex. Our poor sofa does get somewhat of a pounding, although we did chose it especially, so it has extra legs etc.

Wife isn't a fan of sofa sex, however she does enjoy giving sofa bj's

This is fairly regular for us and having a leather sofa is definitely a benefit here as easy to clean up afterwards!

Sexytime8283 wrote:

This is fairly regular for us and having a leather sofa is definitely a benefit here as easy to clean up afterwards!

We had a leather sofa problem was the coating that was on the leather was rubbish manufacturing fault, so even if you spilt a small amount of water it would leave patches, So you can imagine what it was like from a woman that gushes lol![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

That's why we got a new sofa.

teacake wrote:

Sexytime8283 wrote:

We had a leather sofa problem was the coating that was on the leather was rubbish manufacturing fault, so even if you spilt a small amount of water it would leave patches, So you can imagine what it was like from a woman that gushes lol

That's why we got a new sofa.

Nice problem to have (the gushing, not the poorly manufactured sofa!)

Never had sofa sex but the idea of watching a movie in the dark by candle light and snuggling leading into sex sounds really intimate and romantic. Really hope I get to try it someday haha

It's not my favourite but me and me fella have done it a few times on the sofa but sometimes can get uncomfortable especially when my sons left toys stashed between the cushions ouch 😂

Might start on sofa, but quickly dissolves into footstool or floor sex in our lounge.

This post is no longer available.

We have sofa sex and everywhere really round the house.

We have had sofa sex numerous times. Problem is it being a fabric sofa have to be make sure we are prepared and that it is sufficiently covered.

I thought/hoped this thread was reviving this old classic... https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1371267-sofa-sex/