Solo Anal Play for Male - Frank Talk

Firstly, apologies. This kind of post must crop up so often!

In my increasing exploration of masturbation, I've obviously moved onto anal play. I desperately want it to feel good, but I haven't quite managed it yet. I guess I'm under the delusion that there's some magic button up there that will suddenly make it feel amazing.

Anyway, I've never used a toy that's been specifically designed for anal before and so I wanted some opinions on these choices, and whether there is any better toys for the same price. I also want to buy something that's going to keep on giving so to speak, not something that I'll use and then move on from.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16726

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14711

I don't think it's a relaxing problem. I just think I'm not hitting the right spots.

Any help is appreciated!

the aneros anal toys ALWAYS get good reviews , but if youre looking for something a little less pricey to try id go with the prostate toy .

Thanks for the reply Ruby,

Got any more advice or tips?

Anyone? :)

Well I'd go for the vibrating prostate massager. Purely because vibrating is more stimulation, I prefer vibrating toys in both holes lol xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=23981 i have this and i love it lots i think something which gives vibrations is a good way to go i find i get more pleasure out of the vibrating toys during anal play then the normal toys i have just orderd the vibrating booty beads :) also the icicles glass twist and turn gives some pretty amazing feelings

Thanks for this. Giving me a lot to consider!

I also have the toy HP posted and it is really good!

i think the best way is to explore find what does it for you , love honey offer a pretty good returns policy, and they have some good deals on at the moment too, i have the jellies didlo but i have not used it for anal play yet as the smell put me off,not a fan of jellies, but apart from that the product is great feels good and is good quality but i have a feeling that you may well be better with something slightly different i did review it

Being rather naive about these kind of things... Would a guy get the same results as you ladies?

Erm I'm not sure. But I think it would be better for a guy, like because of prostate stim... I just like the feeling when it tingles and I feel full but guys have the prostate up there so it has the potential to be really good. Prostate milking etc.. Xx

Hmm. I think you're right. I think sticking with a vibrating one, with a pointed end, would be a good place to start.

I've yet to really 'find' the prostate so to speak but I don't think I have the right tools.. hense why I'm here

I'd go for the prostate massager then :) going off the logic that if I'm trying to find my gspot I'd buy a g spot vibrator xx

enjoy Lexavier you cant go wrong with anything that vibrates as at the end of the day if you dont enjoy the vibrations you can switch them off :@)

I agree go with vibrations.

I find they help me to relaxed anally and feel so much more better then just dildos. X

1st of all my copy/paste thing is being a pain in the bum (wrong words in this post, lol), so cant link to wat i use,,but go on my profile and see in my reveiws if ya want :) . i solo anal play and to be honest some times its really goooddd.. and some times it good but was better last time sort of thing. need the right angle and stuf i think. so dont worry if its not good or great every time... practise and ull hit that spot...there is 1.... i know :P is gooood wen my wife peggs me too..... look at my reviews and that might help alittle :) find something that will get that prostate and ur there :P

Thankyou everyone, you've been very helpful

Your very welcome! =)

No worries :) thats what we are here for

How did you get on?