Some help needed by someone more adapt with computers.

Hi all, well I have mentioned it before, but I am trying to create a blog. I did try blogspot but I found it didn't give me enough options to create the blog I wanted, I have now started on wordpress but now I am finding this a little too complicated. However, I am very very stuborn and I have an image of exactly how I want my blog to be.

So I am looking for someone or people who understands computers, css and html to help me create my blog. Of course any help I receive will be credited and very much appreciated. Input in computer aspects in a must but you can have input in the general blog if you so wish.

The blog is going to include:
Female Pleasure - a section all about womens anatomy, orgasms and how to give great cunningulus.
Male Pleasure - a section all about male anatomy, prostate milking, dry/multiple orgasms and how to give great fellatio.
Guides - a section on buying guides on clothes and toys
BDSM - complete information on bondage, d/s and sado machismo.
Reviews - lots of reviews on different toys.
Help and Advice - a section about different peoples problems and hopefully solutions to them.

Basically it will be a beginners guide to sex, toys, relationships, kinks and bondage. I think there's some brilliant info on the web and on these forums but there doesn't seem to be a complete beginners guide as such. I will be doing most of the creative stuff, however I would appreciate any help and input from people. Of course, they will be credited and this is completely voluntary.

After rambling away, basically I would like some help with computers and if anyone would like some input on any articles, ideas, guides, reviews etc.

Let me know what you think of my idea, please say if you think its terrible and if anyone would be ever so kind as to help me sexually enlighten people than any help is very much appreciated.

Am more than happy to help with anything around prostate milking or male anatomy :-)

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Let me know what you think of my idea, please say if you think its terrible and if anyone would be ever so kind as to help me sexually enlighten people than any help is very much appreciated.

Sounds like a great idea! I'm sure that you'll be able to enlighten me about some new areas, at least. External Media

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

So I am looking for someone or people who understands computers, css and html to help me create my blog. Of course any help I receive will be credited and very much appreciated. Input in computer aspects in a must but you can have input in the general blog if you so wish.

Ideally, you need help from a Web designer. Someone with those types of skills is likely to save you a lot of time in implementing your ideas and avoid you wasting time on dud approaches.

I have good general computer skills but not in this area, unfortunately. Still, I'll be keen to see how your project goes!

Cuddly Hubby wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Sounds like a great idea! I'm sure that you'll be able to enlighten me about some new areas, at least. External Media

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Ideally, you need help from a Web designer. Someone with those types of skills is likely to save you a lot of time in implementing your ideas and avoid you wasting time on dud approaches.

I have good general computer skills but not in this area, unfortunately. Still, I'll be keen to see how your project goes!

Thanks, I need help really with male experiences of things. How would you describe feeling of prostate milking if you have experienced it.

TC has very kindly volunteered to help me with the web design, so I am covered there.

Ruffled sheets and Cuddly Hubby, have either of you experienced a 'dry' orgasm?

Excellent! I hope that you're able to make rapid progress now.

(Sorry, but I don't have any experience of prostate milking. To be honest, the concept sounds a bit scary to me -- but that's probably just me)

Cuddly Hubby wrote:

Excellent! I hope that you're able to make rapid progress now. External Media

(Sorry, but I don't have any experience of prostate milking. To be honest, the concept sounds a bit scary to me -- but that's probably just me)

It is a horrible term. Have you experienced a dry orgasm?

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

I think so, but I need to check whether I'm describing the right thing. External Media

Sometimes, after a first-round (wet!) orgasm, I can get hard again after a few minutes, and I'll respond as before to stimulation. I then reach a point where it feels as if I cum again, but there's no wetness. It isn't quite the same feeling, though -- it's not quite as strong or as "final" as the first time (though still nice) and my hardness doesn't necesssarily go away completely afterwards. Sometimes I'll want to go back for another round or two (usually with the same results) until I get bored or tired of it.

(I hope that's not too much information!)

Cuddly Hubby wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

I think so, but I need to check whether I'm describing the right thing. External Media

Sometimes, after a first-round (wet!) orgasm, I can get hard again after a few minutes, and I'll respond as before to stimulation. I then reach a point where it feels as if I cum again, but there's no wetness. It isn't quite the same feeling, though -- it's not quite as strong or as "final" as the first time (though still nice) and my hardness doesn't necesssarily go away completely afterwards. Sometimes I'll want to go back for another round or two (usually with the same results) until I get bored or tired of it.

(I hope that's not too much information!)

No of course not.

I have given the OH a dry orgasm through contionus stimulation of the centre of the prostate gland without stimulation of the penis. He will get warm and tight around my finger(s). He will continue to get warmer and then hot and tighter until it my finger(s) tingle and its almost painful. If I am stimulating the penis as well then the prostate will expand suddenly and he will orgasm with ejaculation. If I am not stimulating the penis then the prostate expands but slowly and not as much, he will then have orgasm without ejaculation or a dry orgasm which shakes his entire body and is much much more powerful. I can do this several times again but usually I stop because the OH is feeling too sensitive.

I hope that makes sense and is not too much info.

Ah... okay! That's clearly rather different from what I was describing.

Cuddly Hubby wrote:

Ah... okay! That's clearly rather different from what I was describing. External Media

I'd class a dry orgasm as any orgasm without ejaculate.

My OH can come 6 or 7 times in a row without ejaculating due to good muscle control! No prostate play involved!

Adx

morning MM, let me know when you want me to have a look at the menu etc.

TC

Morning TC,

Well I have thought roughly written the posts about orgasm without ejaculation and prostate milking.

I was wondering, is there any way to create sub menus? Like in the review menu have vibes, lubes, licks, games, male toys, anal toys etc etc. So people who are interested in one of these menus doesn't have to look through all the reviews to get to what they are interested in.

MM xx

can't see why not. You not online in chat yet?

toycar69 wrote:

can't see why not. You not online in chat yet?

I am online, I have tried messaging you a couple of times, have you receieved them?

nope, you're not visible. Try putting yourseld as available again. Usually does it for me