Some sad news...

Miss O,

So sorry to hear about your loss, thinking of you both.

*hugs*

GHxx

Very sorry to hear this news ....

I sympathise entirely, as I have have lost a child myself.

I can't say any more than what has already been said, but I am here willing to listen or talk if you feel it would help.

*Hugs*

xL-Yx

So sorry to hear about this. My thoughts are with you and your OH.

Bit late on this, but just had to add my sympathies. I can't even begin to imagine how you must feel. Lovely you have your hubby and child to take comfort in, and I hope you get through this and are able to enjoy the new baby you want when you're ready for it. x

sory to hear about this too *hugs*

Thanks again for all your support again guys, it really means alot, i feel more normal (well more myself :)) now, i *think* we are doing quite well considering, hopefully the next announcment will be good news, and my heart goes out to any one whos been through this, i wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy. big hugs to all xxxx

All the best.

I have miscarried too and it does cut you up - your hormones are racing all over the place. Communication with your partner is the key to grieving for such a loss - many hugs.

Kx

Big Hugs Miss O to you both xx

Wish I could say more but all i can do is send you every wish for you both xx

I'm so sorry to hear that! I really feel for you. Lots of love and hugs xxxx

I lost mine too in September. I'm all smiles and keeping up a brave face to everyone but inside I am gutted.

This would have been my first child, but hey my time will come!

I just need to get my mojo back and start feeling sexy again, hence why I am on this site. So we can get back to enjoying the practising again!

well. lost this one on thursday too. i was 9weeks. i actually don't know what to do any more. one thing i can say is next time i'm pregnant, if i can ever face it again, im not announcing untill he's here and safe

aww hunni, massive ((HUGS)) coming your way

Hugs from me and my OH.

Hope your okay honey x

Aw hun - I'm so sorry for you x

Hugs x

sorry to hear this

So sorry for your loss

MissOrgasm

heart felt sympathies, I know that nothing anyone can say will make a difference but knowing that people are thinking off you might.

I lost my first 9 years ago this week and although the pain eases it never really goes away, its the people you lean on that get you through.

xGGx

Dont know what to say, Miss O!My heartfelt condolences

W

We are both so sorry to hear of your pain Miss O :( big hugs from us both, can't even imagine the pain you guys are going through at the moment :( Thoughts are with you both xxxx