Sore downstairs!

Soooo....move been having a lot of sex recently (newish parter, all of that!) and it is, amazing, absolutely.... Amazing! Anyway, I'm really, incredibly sore now! Anyone any tips on how to ease the pain?!

I find that coconut oil has been an absolute life saver for me when it comes to a painful vagina after lots of sex or masturbation. Generally just taking it easy for the next couple of days whilst the pain calms down. A bath might help with the pain too. Hope it dies down soon :)

Ooooooh I've never thought about using coconut oil! Thanks! I was going to try I've but wondered what anyone else's experience was with that! Thank god I can't see him until Thursday, I'm worried for my womanhood! Haha

I would try using ice to reduce any swelling! and if its not better i recomend going to the doctor =)

Take a warm bath, maybe in a day or two you might want to spice things up by finding other sex activites that do not involve vaginal intercourse for a few days.

If it odes not ease seek medical advice.

I found using lube helped when having sex. I didn't get as sore afterwards compared to not using it. I never found anything to ease it so if he was up for it and I wasn't I'd give him a blow job and he would buy me a tub of ice cream ha.

I think giving your self a rest to recover is all that will truly help

Awwwh rosycheek that sounds so nice! I have a real hankering for ice cream now though... I want phish food! *pouts*

PS I like savlon from anything to sore foofs to spots! :)

It depends on what pain you're getting. More lubricant can help if you feel just bruised or friction burnt. However if it's more muscle and joint pain I'd highly recommend visiting your GP as it could be pelvic floor muscle weakness, or a back issue, or hip issue, or even something else.

Pelvic pain should never be ignored, although like others have said, a short rest may be key.

Talking to your partner may help. You may also find that it's partly the position you're using, so maybe explore others with them.

Are you using condoms? I've had a couple of partners who found that the ring at the bottom of the condom could chafe if we were having frequent sessions.

Lucky you :) some nice warm baths, and coconut oil is very soothing. Why don't you get your new man to massage you down there with the coconut oil? Then again that might lead to more sex lol.

Maybe have a break for a day and give your body some time to recover.