Sore lady bits after long sessions?

Hello,

Basically I was wondering if you girls have any tips on preventing my OH's lady bits getting sore after prolonged periods of sexual play.

I like to spend a lot of time down there and am generally quite rough (she prefers it) but after about 30mins to 1hr she can’t take anymore which is a shame for me as I like to "annihilate her" (sorry could think of a better phrase)

any adive to make her last longer?

Totally agree will hella

Lube lube and more lube don't be shy re - apply lol

Re Lube-when it's sore, add some more :)

As Hellkat says the more the better! You might want to consider something silicone based as it doesn't dry out as quickly as water based lube.

Lube, lube and more lube! lol x

Lube! Sudocreme works for after! :) x

beasically has been said, lube

I also sometimes need him to stop still inside me for a few seconds before penetration so i can get used to it

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

Totally agree! I think I use more sudocreme than my 2 year old nephew!!

Lubrication lol same as everyone else but also go a bit gentle in the days after the long session in order to give it time to heal.

thanks for the help, i never really thought about lube as most the time my OH's squirts so is plenty lubricated from that but i guess that would dry up quite quickly, also nice tip on the silcone instead of water based

thanks xx

careful which lube you use if you use condoms....they can disintegrate rather quickly

Agreed - mainly oil or petroleum based lube such as Vaseline is to be avoided with condoms. Both silicone and water based are fine though.

in our early day when we were at it 24/7 it was me that got sore horrible burning sensation all down the urethra and a hardon that hurt and wouldnt go away ended up having to put it under the cold tap for about 10 mins, anyone else had this?

lubes wernt really talked about then.

occhiverdi wrote:

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

Totally agree! I think I use more sudocreme than my 2 year old nephew!!

I used it one night when I had a reaction to a condom with a naughty conquest >:), I wore the cream overnight and the swelling was gone by the time I woke up. Works wonders!

I started shaving because Mrs G became sore "externally"...........it does help on the external lady bits we found but she also has a small psoriasis problem

she needs to make she she's not dehydrated as well.

I find a cold flannel applied afterwards helps with any soreness from any roughness ^^

Yep, Sudocreme if you are feeling sore...

Lube and even more lube as others are saying. My wife squirts too, which really does get her wet and of course is a hell of a turn on both for her and me but still use lots of lube, especially when using very large toys, fisting and anal play.

Not too sure if it's been said yet but I would recommend using LUBE :)

personally I have heard that lube can be a good idea. I am not sure though.