Sore sex

My man's penis is too large for my vagina; tried sex toys, no good. How can I get stretched? Any helpful suggestions would be appreciated.

Are you taking lots of time over foreplay and using plenty of lube? It is foreplay that will 'stretch' you, ie relax you (and lubricate you) enough to be able to be penetrated comfortably, you can't permenantly stretch yourself. Are you fully relaxed or are you tensing up at the memory of pain? A penis can't really be too big for a vagina, it is designed to accommodate a baby coming out after all! There are a few medical conditions that can make penetration painful, so if nothing else is helping you you should go and talk to your doctor.

My wife and I have recently gone through these discussions. I am larger than average and hence cannot just dive in. We have learned a lot about positioning and how to get "warmed" up. We have found that if we play before hand, she is much more relaxed and more comfortable while taking me. Also, as Lovebirds mentioned, a good lube and plenty of it is very important. I guess overall you need to talk about it. After all of the above I still have to maintain some self control because I can still get too into the moment and cause her pain / discomfort.

I too have had this problem was made eorst when I tore... and bled really it scared me n hurt....

Completely putting me off n fearing this problem wouldnt get better so I was extra tense making it worse...

Lovely lot on here help loads. ?

I learnt to relax through foreplay and massage with lots of lube I got through it... to start with I didnt have intercourse but just focused on relaxing and foreplay til I just could take only that n was completely relaxed then I was ok.... my advice take your time xx

A fully aroused vagina should not be too narrow for penetration (is there a less sexy way to phrase that?) so what you need to do is get yourself really in the mood. Lots of foreplay, fingering, and stimulus to the labia and clitoris will help here. Not only will the vagina make its own lubricant, which you can supplement with your preferred water based lube, but the vaginal canal will relax (my friend refers to this as a "wide on" as opposed to a "hard on" which makes me laugh.) What positions have you tried? I find girl-on-top positions great for larger guys because I can go at my own pace, and then flip over into a different position whenever we're ready.

+1 to Lovebirds, though. If you feel fully aroused but it is still extremely painful to have intercourse, go see your doctor.

Best of luck!