Sorry ive not been active of late.

So many things have been going and I really didnt want to put my negatives in here. It's just super hard with hubby treatment. But I've so missed interacting with all you lovelies. Sorry ive been off my game it's just so hard right now and I'm really struggling but we'll get there. Any support for us would be much appreciated. Much love SlinkyvπŸ˜˜πŸ’–xx

sending lots of hugs. hope hes better real soon hun xx

Good to see you Slinky. Sorry you're having a tough time with his treatment. It can't be easy for either of you. One day at a tine. Focus on the "now future" and get through that. Things will be on the up in no time 😘

Hope things get better soon with your husband.

You've been missed love, I'm sorry that things are still so up in the air for you. E-Hugs sent your way xx

![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

I was thinking of you at weekend , thinking how quiet you have been .

All the best and hugs and comeback when you're ready

You have been missed Slinky xx Take care of yourself and your husband - sending you lots of hugs ❀️ xxx

Hugs Slinky.....hope things pick up for you both soon xx

Sending hugs Slinky, it must be so difficult for you. You know that you always can get support from here if you need it.

Slinky I really do know how hard this is and I hope above everything that you know we are here if you need us. It can be so hard being strong on the outside.

Its a long steep hill, don't forget how far you have come and that your friends are behind you for you to lean on should you need.

![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif) you're gonna get trough it

Glad to see you back Slinky 😊 you have been missed. Sending big hugs to you both. We are all here for you if you need to talk. πŸ˜˜πŸ’œ

Hello Slinky 😊
I've been thinking about you and wondering how you are doing. It is really noticeable when you aren't here and we all miss you.πŸ’— Take all the time you need, we are all here for you when you are ready and need a chat and support. I hope everything will improve for you and your dear hubby very soon.
Lots of love and great big hugs xxx 😘

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

Hello Slinky 😊
I've been thinking about you and wondering how you are doing. It is really noticeable when you aren't here and we all miss you.πŸ’— Take all the time you need, we are all here for you when you are ready and need a chat and support. I hope everything will improve for you and your dear hubby very soon.
Lots of love and great big hugs xxx 😘

This ^^^ x 1,000,000

Massive hugs for you both xxx

Hi Slinky

Lovely to hear from you! keep strong.

Hope things are getting better for hubby and of course yourself.

Best wishes xx

slinky binky wrote:

So many things have been going and I really didnt want to put my negatives in here. It's just super hard with hubby treatment. But I've so missed interacting with all you lovelies. Sorry ive been off my game it's just so hard right now and I'm really struggling but we'll get there. Any support for us would be much appreciated. Much love SlinkyvπŸ˜˜πŸ’–xx

Hugs hugs and more hugs. I too am really struggling at the moment so group hug.

Sending lots of love and support your way slinky, you have been missed. Massive hugs to you xx

Aww I'm super humbled by your lovely response. Thanks so much guys and gals. Am a wee bit gutted Alexis didn't post here. But hey the lovely responses from you all that genuinly care really does warn my heart strings so thanks so much all you lovelies. It means the world to me πŸ˜™πŸ’Ÿxx

Hello Slinky, as a relatively new member of the "group hug" that is the forum I would like to reinforce the support coming your way from everyone that knows you.

Aww Ali, that's such a beautiful post πŸ˜™ the responses on here have had me in tears (happy tears). Now I realise maybe I should become more active again? It's just sooo hard right now and I have nobody in ' the real world' I can talk to. I really feel on here I'm more accepted and have more love than in the so-called real world with the exception of my gorgeous husband of course 😍

Btw lush new avi my love πŸ˜™πŸ’–xx

I've missed you all so much and I promise I'll be more active and try not to bring the copious amounts of emotions I've got going on right now on here. And if I do I'll retreat for awhile.

Knowing I have the love of all you lovelies means more than words can possibly say πŸ˜™

Thanks so much for making a sad lass feel a wee bit better. I'm so grateful of all your support I really am πŸ˜™

Mono, thank you tjats lovely and much appreciated. I look forward to interacting with you in the future πŸ˜™πŸ’–xx