Sounding male or female

Having got into sounding what ar your experience mine is deep pleasure

I like doing it to men, but wouldn't risk it with myself, as I'm prone to UTI's.

I thought this thread was going to be about how your voice sounds, masculine or feminine, deep or husky, that sort of thing! Oops!

I've no desire to do sounding myself, makes me queasy thinking about it... Sorry!

I've done it for several years and enjoy it, just introduced it to the wife, she didn't mind me doing it to her, so we'll have to see where it goes?

Definitely not for me. The thought of it makes me shudder. It reminds me of going to the clinic to get an STD check!

Recently tried it,found it very enjoyable!

Is it safe for a woman to sound?

We are cruelly prone to getting urinary tract infections from sex or play near the urethra so putting something inside it seems risky like that for a woman?

I get UTIs easily so havent tried it myself.

My lady gets UTIs at the drop of a hat, but she is trying things to reduce the risk. If she does reduce the risk, she said she would try it.

After watching me sound my cock several times, she has slowly got more involved, and now, she actually did the whole thing herself (on me). It is great to sound yourself - it is even more mind-blowing to have someone else do it.

RedCheeks wrote:

Is it safe for a woman to sound?

We are cruelly prone to getting urinary tract infections from sex or play near the urethra so putting something inside it seems risky like that for a woman?

I get UTIs easily so havent tried it myself.

Keep everything clean, wash area with say "carex" first, use new lube each time like a sachet, be gentle and after play always have a pee to flush everything away, this should help minimise risks

Doesn't really ap'peal' to me. ROFL, hehe