Spanking toy for palms

I’ve tried LH riding crop and a bookshop ruler to spank my partner’s (M) palms. The crop looks intimidating but doesn’t cause much sting. The wood ruler broke too. When I used a cane, that’s difficult to aim on palm.

If you are into palm spanking, what toys have you tried and tested?

1 Like

Damn!!! You broke the ruler?! :sweat_smile:

@charene

I have tried palms but no fun

Top of the legs is fun as well as bottom - but if you want to be mega kinky - hold his errect penis in 1 hand and using a 12 inch ruler spank the shaft - he husband loves it :paddle:

1 Like

Thin side of a firm/minimal flex paddle, metal ruler, short thin canes (although only use actual impact toys, not things like bamboo skewers or anything you can get from a garden store etc because they will break!).

Added your mega kinky tip to my list, sounds interesting. Mind me asking if you use lubes? It can get sticky.

I read thighs can be a great place to spank too

He broke the ruler!!!

1 Like

When spanking no lube is needed - as a woman you need to be firm and tell him what to do - nothing gets my man harder when I tell him to pull down his pants and lay across the table - I then choose to spank him with or without his underwear- after a bottom spank if he is hard as a rock I fondle it a bit and hold it in one hand and spank the shaft a few times - but don’t spank the balls :paddle:

2 Likes

I still need to wear the knee length fierce skirt for my partner to lift up and spank me I think we’ll give it a go tomorrow​:wink:

1 Like

Haha he broke the ruler!!! :rofl:

No underwear in the room - that’s my rule

Anyway, chatted with LH support the other day. They suggested this paddle:
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/spankers-ticklers/spanking-paddles/p/dominix-deluxe-advanced-braun-leather-paddle/a32966g58447.html

Will it be stingy or noisy?

@charene
Nice paddle - I hope that gives a good sting

With regards to underwater- my husband wears knickers and I like to spank him bare bottom as well as covered as he likes a good hard spank and I like to expose his very red bum once the spanking ends

For me I do enjoy the power it gives. :paddle:

I made a wooden version of this out of birch and it’s effective. Nice change up from paddle, flogger, or cane. Can’t say I have used it on palms but definitely thighs, butt, and breasts.

Wooden toys can be great, not on palms though because it is bony there. A nice sting is all you need when he needs some discipline.