Who else likes spanking?

2 Likes

My dad. Loves his belt on my butt.

1 Like

Mee! But I’ve yet to experience it to the fullest of fun :wink:

1 Like

I love it! My friend does too. Something about it feels so naughty

2 Likes

I haven’t been spanked as she doesn’t have the arm strength to generate the impact (Parkinsons) but I have been flogged, cropped, paddled and whipped.
I love the anticipation and the actual pain of impact but most of all I love the residual soreness and the weals and bruises she leaves behind. They remind me of what she did to me.
As soon as the marks fade she makes new ones.

1 Like

Mmmhmm, I even bought a multipack of lace-back knickers edited by mod - link removed to show off my butt, to taunt and tease him. It worked :wink: .

My last spanking was over the tumbledryer the other day, whilst I was organising the shelves above it - hubby has this little game where he’ll spank me hard when I’m doing something, then tell me to “carry on” like he’s finished with me. Needless to say, he knows my thoughts at that point are no longer on the housework :wink:

I learned recently there’s a new term for it, though I don’t know how I feel about it: spanko. I’ve always preferred spanker and spankee. They sound… logical? Is spanking for fun even logical? Discuss :grin:

1 Like

I do, to an extent. Light playful spanking is fantastic, with a little force behind is also fun!

@Blueyes81
Seriously into spanking - it’s a 80/ 20 with me and my husband - he generally gets a lot more hard spanking but every so often I need to go over his knee got a spanking

We both dress up for spanking and I love to spank my husband- he takes a lot of hard spanking and loves to have a red bottom after spanking :paddle:

I’ve bought 2 or 3 pairs of open-back knickers so that I can still wear the camel-toe pad but have my bum fully exposed for the caning or whatever.

1 Like

OH and I are in a d/s dynamic, so spanking is sometimes used as a punishment/funishment. I’m a brat, so having some strikes banked up is not unusual for me :face_with_hand_over_mouth: (but obvously all is done with consent)

I currently have to decide whether I want hard or soft spanks for my more recent bratting, which changes the amount I’ll be getting :sweat_smile:

And just a gentle reminder that competitor links are not allowed on the forum, as per forum rules. Please keep this in mind when posting :blush:

1 Like

We’ve been trying spanking and found it quite a turn on . My OH (female) spanks me (male) mostly, I’m not so keen to spank her. Agree with @batjamboree , I have to dress up for it​:heart_eyes:

I will throw out a question here for those into spanking. Is it the hurt, the submission, or the marks that are the largest appeal? I will volunteer the first answer. I love the marks and the feeling of being sore when I sit at work on Monday.

As i said earlier

“I love the anticipation and the actual pain of impact but most of all I love the residual soreness and the weals and bruises she leaves behind. They remind me of what she did to me.”

For me, it’s the submission, being told I’m naughty etc.

I am getting more and more into this. We currently have a paddle but looking to get something that causes a bit more pain like a riding crop or cane. Just love to be dominated by the wife and told to bed over to receive a spanking!

1 Like