anybody else waiting for a better promo code ?

is it me or has anybody else got a basket full of stuff waiting for a decent discount code ? since there have not been any in a while , and they are scaling them back for some reason

I think the last good one was £25 off £50+ back in October, and before that there was a £20 off £40+ Hump Day Deal in September, so I'd say that's when they started slowing down. Since then it's been mainly 10%-25% off, and I don't think the sales on site have been as generous either.

thats when the new ceo took over so probably explains it all

Agreed. I was excited over the 20% discount this weekend but it’s over £60 spend which is a bit annoying as only wanted a few things. Hopefully the better discount codes will come back so we can splurge!

PrettyKitty24 wrote:

Agreed. I was excited over the 20% discount this weekend but it’s over £60 spend which is a bit annoying as only wanted a few things. Hopefully the better discount codes will come back so we can splurge!

Don't forget your reviewer's 20% off discount. 🙂 I notice you wrote one a couple of weeks ago, so if you dig out that email you can follow the link and it'll add the discount to your basket. 👍 There's also a 20% off code on the little slip you get in each of your orders (happy2020). Neither of those have a minimum spend threshold. 👍

(Edit: the happy2020 code doesn't have a landing page, so it looks blank when you enter it, but it still adds it to your basket).

Thanks IanChimp. I always forget about the slip codes as I chuck them out with the box 😕 And i always end up purchasing without my review codes!! Will defo dig them out and remember for future. My splurge may start sooner..

Those two can be quite useful on smaller orders if you don't want to bundle up a £40 basket to get the Unlimited 25% off. 🙂👍 (and I'll just take a moment to mourn the loss of the £20 off £40 Unlimited voucher. Now that was an offer that had an all access pass to my wallet 🙂).

i liked the ones where you got more off the more you spent , it pretty much limits your purchases at £40 because you get £20 off but if i spend £100 i still only got £20 off ,

I'm trying to think what offers I've seen?

£5 off £10/£10 off £20/£20 off £40/£30 off £60/£40 off £80

(plus a few £10 off £40, £20 off £70, etc permutations)

10%/15%/20%/30%/40%, and even a 50% off

Free toy when you spend £x

Have I missed any?

Wow sounds like you used to get some amazing offers. My 1st order was in August 2019( joined the forums in November) I got 30% off my 1st order...made loads of orders since 😱 the best offer I've had recently is a 30% off £100. Some good deal of the days I've purchased which when our 25% off £40 have been a good deal.

Yes! I haven't bought anything since October except for my birthday this month because I got a pretty sweet discount. I've bought most of the things I wanted on my list now. I agree with Ian - I used to buy here all the time with the great offers they had. Now it's once in a blue moon. That £20 off £40 especially (and sales like it) allowed me to quickly grow my collection when I was starting out. My tastes have narrowed these days, but back then I was happy to try anything new because it was affordable.

HunnyMonster29 wrote:

Yes! I haven't bought anything since October except for my birthday this month because I got a pretty sweet discount.

Did you get 40% off £50+? I've heard about those, but not sure what the criteria is for getting one. Did you use it wisely? 🙂

Oh, and Happy Birthday. 👍🙂🎉🎂🎈

@Ian Chimp - I did and thank you! Maybe it was because it was a "big birthday" as I've just turned 30?

Ian Chimp wrote:

HunnyMonster29 wrote:

Yes! I haven't bought anything since October except for my birthday this month because I got a pretty sweet discount.

Did you get 40% off £50+? I've heard about those, but not sure what the criteria is for getting one. Did you use it wisely? 🙂

this is the type of discount im waiting for lol £100 plus in my basket so bigger the discount the better lol

@Deve&Debe - Exactly! That's what I was holding out for, lol - so I was pleased with this. I just hope I don't have to wait for my next birthday to get another decent deal 😋

The percentage ones can be better on larger purchases, but the £20 off £40 ones (etc) were great if you could split your basket up into multiple orders. 👍🙂

I've never received any offers for over a year even though I'm subscribed. I also didn't realise if you go into, your account, there are offers there you need to click on like 25%off? And the 3 for 2 offer on knickers also works along with the discount code

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

I've never received any offers for over a year even though I'm subscribed. I also didn't realise if you go into, your account, there are offers there you need to click on like 25%off? And the 3 for 2 offer on knickers also works along with the discount code

I'm starting to think you don't read my posts. 🙂

All the on-site offers can be combined with a coded offer (and the Unlimited 25% off £40+ counts as a coded offer). 👍 The Unlimited perk is the only offer available through your account page, but it's certainly useful if there hasn't been a good email offer sent out (and I put any codes I find in the Special Offers thread if you need one. If you pop 'deals' in the search bar it's generally in the top two results). The 20% off Review discount is also pretty useful as it has no minimum spend threshold. Or the happy2020 code does the same job if your review one doesn't work. 👍

I also have a basket full of stuff but it’s my birthday next month so I’m hoping for a big discount code! I didn’t appreciate all the fantastic offers when I first joined many moons ago!