Spicing things up

Any suggestions for something new to suggest to my wife?
We’ve got a very good sex life and want to try something new, open to suggestions.

1 Like

Are you both happy to do anal - after trying it I prefer it so much more than vaginal and if up for it - would you as a man be happy to explore your bottom

4 Likes

We used to but she’s gone off it, we found her squirt button a few years ago and do it a lot now.

5 Likes

We don’t know what you’ve done and liked or not liked to be able to offer suggestions…

Try doing a quiz like Carnal calibration that can give you some suggestions on new things to chat about.

4 Likes

Toys, variety of vibrators, dildos, plugs and prostate massagers. I am male and we spiced up our sex life with me receiving anal through toys and pegging. Read erotica and try some of the things we read. She loves me eating her creampie and cleaning me up after, cum sharing. Just being open and honest and trying new kinks has really opened things up for us.

2 Likes

Hello, and welcome to the forum!

One thing to prompt some exploratory conversations with the wife; I suggest subscribing to the Lovehoney emails, and then when you get one with a good sale or discount code suggesting shopping together. Shop by most popular, or a favorite category. Set a budget and pick some new things to try out.

If you want more feedback from the forum, you might want to share some of your favorite or most memorable sexual experiences together. What sorts of things are your go-to/stand-by, what toy has been your favorite, have you dabbled in different elements of BDSM or role/power play? What’s something you’re curious about or would love to try but don’t know how to bring up? These are all things this community will be great to respond to!

And then doing some sort of an inventory or survey together may put things in your head you wouldn’t have thought about otherwise.

Cheers!

2 Likes

My wife and I , tried other places to have sex .
Being a mature couple ,going back to the car , wooded path bench , shop changing room, hotel window , in the sea …etc…gave us that buzz of youth.
I wouldnt suggest anything that would cause offence to others or get you arrested, i might add.

3 Likes

We started trying the LH position of the week, some enjoyable, others amusing but always give us something to talk and laugh about

4 Likes

Another vote for the Lovehoney emails and check out position of the week.
I saw yesterday that the great @Ian_Chimp updated the list on here for a quick look.
Some really good suggestions on here.

Like others have said, it’s hard to know what to suggest without knowing more.
Have you tried-
*in the car
*outside
*roleplay with or without costumes

• pictures for each other
    *board games like Monogomy
1 Like

I have in the past been in the same situation but using text messages me and my wife were able to only explore what we both like and both want - it somehow became fun and sexy - she found I wanted to be submissive and she wanted to be dominant in the bedroom and she wanted me to wear lingerie - again this was a fantasy of mine.
After we both took the new info on board and the bedroom changed from the man being in charge and the woman being Dom - she bought me lingerie and a lead and I found she was not keen on vaginal intercourse but preferred to take anal.

Overall communication is the way

Like @JMS55 said,
trying pegging,
just like Aladdin said it’s a whole new
world full of wonderful things places and sights to see

Welcome to the forum :smiley: can’t think of anything off the top but maybe see if a wand vibrator could add some spice if haven’t already tried one

Hey and welcome :hugs:

How about a couple vibrator like the below or a remote love egg to take out and about :star_struck:

2 Likes

When we were beginning to explore kink/expanding our play horizons early in our relationship, one of the things we did get a was a deck of sex position cards, and then we’d start with drawing one (or more) cards as a jumping off point for our session that way.

I highly recommend under-the-bed restraints or a bondage kit as a way to begin exploring that arena to see what you might enjoy.

Do you have any toys that you currently use and enjoy, or are you seeking recommendations for first time purchase?

We like to search the Lovehoney website together when we want to try something new - we get to check out all the toys and outfits, read the reviews and chat about what we would like to try next, place an order then get very excited waiting for our parcel to arrive… xxxx