Spin off: What lingerie colours do you prefer?

Navy or cobalt blue, or purple a deep green and red in lace or silk material, and then white cotton are my favourites

I think for me it depends on hair & skin colour, shape etc..also on the time of year. I think colours like lemon yellow and green are really underrepresented. Especially that holdups and stockings are very rare even if this coloured lingerie is available.

I recently bought an amazing emerald green lingerie set for my wife from LH but can’t seem to find matching green stockings so had to go for ‘natural’.

Mine always use to be black. But now love purples and whites too. Also pink and black together is my new fave

Got loads of red/black/pink looking towards other colours purples and really dark greens

I love Black's, greens and blues. I also have a few Gothic type bras, grey/purple and black which I love!!!!

Black is a staple for me but I do like colors such as reds, greens, blues, purples etc; I prefer (but am not limited to) darker colours.

love black tights and stockings, but like red lingerie

It would depend on who is wearing it. As Mr Pheebs posted it all depends on hair colour and complexion. I like purple and light colours like light blues or pink.

I have this in my basket, something a bit different! I’m not buying it as a costume, I don’t have a yellow bra set so I’m buying it to add a different colour to my drawer!

I love to wear sheer tops of all different colours so I’m now looking to buy bras of different colours to match.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39361

I prefer white because it contrasts with my tattoos. But I usually wear a lot of red.

Wife prefers black or white but we ordered a red bodystocking today (along with some other black items!) as something new to try. Eagerly awaiting the postman now!

I hate pastels, love most strong colours, try to stay away from white because of the "greying" issue (I want my bras to have eternal life) and buy mostly black because all bras and knickers go together.

Have always loved emerald green, but am not entirely fussy!

Baby pink, white or light grey.

Definitely black. There's something very naughty about it. Preferably a black bra, suspender belt and stockings and a shaved pussy. Yum.

black, purple, red, burgandy, dark blues, forest greens, dark pinks

I love a dark forest green and shiny jade green! 😍 maroon, burgundy, any shade of deep dark purple and I’m obsessed with gold lately! 😊😊

Black.
Occasionally dark purple.
I never wear red or white or nude/beige.

My favourite has to be black, but I also have a lot of burgundy and blue.

Blackall the way as well.