Spin off: What lingerie colours do you prefer?

I love classic black, jewel tones and baby pink. I also like white with the right fabrics - particularly lace. OH likes white.

What does everyone else love?

Most males I've known have preferred white, yet black or red have always been known as the "sexy" colours.

I love all shades of blue, especially sapphire and midnight as theyโ€™re very elegant, same for forest or emerald green too. I get sick of the sight of red and I despise purple. Pink Iโ€™m coming around to. Black, white and grey are staples of my lingerie wardrobe.

Black.

Like the night.

I think black mainly although Mr LNT does have a liking for nude and nearly black stockings.

Purple, black and red are my favourites - not so keen on beige and very pastel shades as they tend to "wash" me out - lol!

Black and purple are the turn on colours...but mainly black.

I love white cotton

I have to say black - everyone looks good in black! With other colours it can depend on skin tone and hair colour :) I do also like deep purples and blues though

Black Red purple

Black is my favourite as being plus size I find it helps cover bits I'd rather not have on show! Saying that I have some great purple sets as well.

I own such much black it is a bit overkill but I love the color and contrast with my pale skin and how elegant I feel in it.

A distant second is red. I prefer darker and warmer colors to avoid looking washed out.

black by faaaaaarrrrrrr

I prefer dark colours, so dark purple, red, burgundy, black, midnight/cobalt blue and emerald/forest green are my faves. I am partial to odd sets of white, grey and nude though.

I love blue so colbolt and navy are my first choice, followed by forest green, rich dark purple, black. But I really can wear any strong colour (can't wear pastel shades) so orange, yellow almost anything strong in colour.

Lace everytime as my favourite material

Definitely black.

Black every time..most flattering ๐Ÿ˜Š

For me it has to be black, strongly followed by white

My favourites are black, red, purple and bright pink

My favourite set from LH is a steely grey, which I adore. I also love dark jewel tones - especially green and blue. I'd love to see some more of the LH staple lingerie pieces in a wider range of colours. Nothing against black and red but I'd definitely pick up my favourite bra set in green and blue too!

I have loads of black and red but I love to wear white as it looks so innocent, yet Iโ€™m so not!!! I also love blue and green and my collection is starting to head that way. I can see LH starting to stock blue, silver and emerald items so Iโ€™m delighted by this! Not all the designs will suit my body, not I love that the range of colours is getting more diverse โ˜บ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ