spit or swallow?

I think it's hot to see my OH, on the rare occasion she'll take a load in the mouth, to let it dribble down my cock and make a sloppy, spunky mess. I think I'd prefer to see that then her swallow it!

dont think there are any men who would say spit...

robin wrote:

I think it's hot if it's done in a filthy manner :)

uxo wrote:

robin wrote:

I think it's hot if it's done in a filthy manner :)

never thought of that...

I don't mind if my OH wants to spit, when she makes a rare trip down there. It does look sexy dribbling down onto her big boobs though!

swallow every time! Love to feel it sliding down my throat!

How do you feel about volume? I have pretty massive cumshots, I'm talking Peter North levels here and my last girlfriend was shocked especially by how far it shot. She didn't like to swallow because there was so much and preferred me to shoot on her breasts.

1 Like

Unless I know spitting is a big turn on for the guy, I'd swallow. I'd be quite offended if a guy went down on me, and everytime he licked he spat haha I just find it abit insulting to the guy, and I don't feel comfy spitting...I mean what's the point in sucking the guys cock if when you get what you're working for, you just spit it out? Spit Gum, Swallow Cum.

i like to spray on her breasts and lick it off promotes swallowing!

Yup totally agree. I swallow everytime too! The last boyfriend I had loved me sucking him off! And when he did cum in my mouth.... OMG! Lush! I was so close to cumming myself when he did that! So you gotta swallow. hee hee x x

I like your thinking! The OH is a great BJ giver and tops it all off with swallowing, and ends it with a great smile on her face.

OH always swallows and favour is returned when I go down on her.

Swallow, would be rude not too!

Dribble

Swallow, definitely. The taste is not great, but I get aroused giving head, and by the time he finishes I am so excited that I don't mind the flavor at all.

Sorry spit, the taste makes me gag.

I swallow, love the flavour and if I dont then I suggest the guy looks at his diet. :)

He swallows cum, she doesn't; when it hits the back of her throat she usually gags. Rather than spitting though, which some guys find off-putting she'll dribble it onto them.

swallow everytime! It would be rude not to! ;) plus it is always worth the look on his face at the end!

1 Like

I quite enjoy the taste of my pre cum and cum!