spit or swallow?

Swallow, it's rude and very un ladylike to spit

I do both, depends on what the cum tastes like......just don't swallow and then take a swig of cola.......just DON'T!

Blueeyes82 wrote:

I do both, depends on what the cum tastes like......just don't swallow and then take a swig of cola.......just DON'T!

Oh I have made that mistake once or twice before

To save me from trying it, what happens?

My other half never swallows she can't stand the taste, although I usually drink pineapple juice to help ( my diet isn't too bad ), she then says it's too sweet, I always swallow when performing oral on her though, I would like her to swallow as I find it sexy.

I usually swallow but it does depend on how naughty I'm feeling!

LoverBunny wrote:

Blueeyes82 wrote:

Oh I have made that mistake once or twice before

Why, what happens?!

I haven't given a blow job in about 3 years but I did swallow at the time and I imagine I would in the future. I would have already had the guy's cock in my mouth, surely a little semen isn't going to make a difference so I don't understand women who think it's disgusting.

My OH would never do either!

I always swallow and i love the taste of pre cum!

Keen to know what happens with cola, I really dont want to have to try it to find out lol

Noon wrote:

Keen to know what happens with cola, I really dont want to have to try it to find out lol

I want to know aswell! what ever happens it dosen't sound good.

Me three!!

I love it when she swallows.

Cement Mixer

Jimi Duro wrote:

Cement Mixer

Lol, have you just answered the cola question. Oh god, that sounds terrible.

I always swallow, I wouldn't ever spit. I love it because my boyfriend always has a massive load. It's just when it shoots out and hits the back of the throat It starts off my gagging reflex lol.

x

Swallow usually,although as others have said,it depends on how the spitting is done ;-)

After a string of bad experiences I don't let guys cum in my mouth, the taste makes me gag and I think its better to finish by hand rather than puke all over him, which nearly happened once before when I wasn't given a warning!

I prefer it over me but if it goes in my mouth I swallow

eyes