Spit/swallow or neither

Swallow , but on the odd occasion I do like to dribble some down on to my nipples

We have no hard and fast rules, just go with the flow. Sometimes my wife swallows but other times she holds it in her mouth then gives me a big kiss so we share it.

With a guy, I never swallow but let it dribble out of my mouth back onto his cock ... so I can start on him again ..... if he's done the same for me of course ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Wouldn't mind doing that at all lol 😜

I wouldn't mind my other half doing that 😜

I didn't know about swallowing till recent years and I don't mind it and on occasion enjoyed it, would not spit but as far as where cum anywhere but face (eyes a no no) and not hair but anywhere else ok as its easily cleaned in bath or shower x

mysteron wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Yep - count me as one. Mr LNT will finish on my boobs/stomach/bum but never in my mouth xxxx

My Mrs is the same. I wont even pressurize her either as I know it would and has in the past made her sick.

Also dont take it as an insult to yourself either , you have done nothing wrong . My Mrs doesnt like the texture nor the salty taste and its that combination that makes her sick.

*because it would be disrespectful, mysoginistic and forced consent.

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

mysteron wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Yep - count me as one. Mr LNT will finish on my boobs/stomach/bum but never in my mouth xxxx

My Mrs is the same. I wont even pressurize her either as I know it would and has in the past made her sick.

Also dont take it as an insult to yourself either , you have done nothing wrong . My Mrs doesnt like the texture nor the salty taste and its that combination that makes her sick.

*because it would be disrespectful, mysoginistic and forced consent.

Exactly thats why I will not do it .

Neither. I don't swallow because it's something about the texture (not the taste) and when it gets through my throat it makes me sick (that's the reason I'll never, ever, ever eat oyesters!), but I don't like to spit either.

Swallow!!!!! Don't mess life's vital juice😎

I love to swallow it... Don't really like it on my body but not that much that I wouldn't let hubby do that if he fancied it....I love the taste and texture and he loves cumming in my mouth, win win πŸ™Œ

Keep telling myself I need to get used to swallowing through a little... self-practice but almost every time, I get to the point (even with a hint of flavoured lube to help) and just sat there thinking... "nah"

Too much of a wuss, I guess!

chisel wrote:

My wife loves to swallow but will spit as I love to snowball with her and her ladyfriends.

mmm, hawt

I personally love to swallow I think it's so sexy but I know some people don't my best friend doesn't like the taste so it's all down to the person x

It's neither for Mrs tj - she's not fond of the taste or texture so it's usually boobs or stomach for us

I prefer to swollow it :)

Science, yo!

http://taboorva.com/to-spit-or-to-swallow-or-to-spit-lick-swallow-and-spit-it-back-up/