spontaneous outbreaks of romance !

Think your reward'll be a slap upside the head if she doesn't get her pressie soon!

I think you're right.

LH Lingerie Wishlist started, as of tonight!

Or get her a pair of granny panties out of Asda, and wrap it up all nice.

Just have something solid to duck behind. ^_^

Pup has had a blokey day with his mate today, but he's just text me to let me know they're in tescos and he's picked me up some squash and fizzy water, and some of the yoghurts I'm so fond of.

I just love how sweet and considerate he is! He didn't have to do all that, but he thought of me and got stuff he knows I really like. He's always so thoughtful I've never met a man quite like him.

I'm feeling all gooey and mushy and totally in love!

It so nice to see thta there are some romance minded peeps out there!

Any one got any plans for the weekend to make your OH feel great?

Northern lights wrote:

But my OH always feels great *squeeze* ...oh wait I see what you mean External Media

Well I'm cooking pizza from scratch for DD on friday night and we'll probably hire some DVDs for a snuggly sofa marathon. I have so much work to do that any time I get to spend relaxing with DD is romantic for me! Hopefully we'll be able to make the most of the weekend lie-ins too for some sexy time!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

Northern lights wrote:

But my OH always feels great *squeeze* ...oh wait I see what you mean External Media

Well I'm cooking pizza from scratch for DD on friday night and we'll probably hire some DVDs for a snuggly sofa marathon. I have so much work to do that any time I get to spend relaxing with DD is romantic for me! Hopefully we'll be able to make the most of the weekend lie-ins too for some sexy time!

xxKPxx

*Wants to like this* also want to ask how the PhD is going, but don't want to go off topic! Hope you're having fun sexy!

I have a plan...but it's a secret External Media not for this weekend though.

Adx

nothing planned with hubby hes away for another 9 days...but i,m looking forward to tthis weekend i,m off out with a female friend xxx

It might not be a romatic outbreak but a comment that made go a bit mushy!

me and OH were laud in the sofa, film on just cuddling, plants a great bit kiss on my head and says 'you're one in a million'

so cute, dont get that often hehe!! saying that he was rather lovely dovey with me all last night!!

do I let myself fall, or not yet!?!

xGHx

Back in my youth (sometime in the twentieth century) I was waiting at a railway station and happened to notice a young lady working in the flower shop. Plucking up all my courage (I was very shy at the time) I went in. After some dithering I selected a suitably good looking bunch of flowers which she duly wrapped up and I paid for. Handing them back I said that I had bought them for her. Unfortunately she was so horrified and aghast that she refused to accept them. I just wanted the earth to open up and swallow me, I left the shop with what little dignity I could muster. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaargh

Wicked Willy wrote:

Back in my youth (sometime in the twentieth century) I was waiting at a railway station and happened to notice a young lady working in the flower shop. Plucking up all my courage (I was very shy at the time) I went in. After some dithering I selected a suitably good looking bunch of flowers which she duly wrapped up and I paid for. Handing them back I said that I had bought them for her. Unfortunately she was so horrified and aghast that she refused to accept them. I just wanted the earth to open up and swallow me, I left the shop with what little dignity I could muster. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaargh

Ouch! I can understand the sweet intentions behind it, it is rather sweet... but I think I too would be a little worried if a stranger give me a gift!

Ahhh that's very sweet WW - perhaps with hindsight a smaller gesture would have come across better? But still a very sweet gesture nontheless.

Adx

WandA wrote:

Wicked Willy wrote:

aaaaaaaargh

Ouch! I can understand the sweet intentions behind it, it is rather sweet... but I think I too would be a little worried if a stranger give me a gift!

Yes, it hurt at the time but life moves on

Aww that's adorable. and cringey. But at least you aren't sat here wondering what if...

Mr Monster wrote:

<snip>

"On the other hand, she does drop occasional hints about "clothes that come in boxes, wrapped with tissue". "

Well thats easy. After you've used her panties for a good wanking session, leave them in a box, complete with the "cock snot" infused tissues ;)

And they say romance is dead lol

I have a plan for sunday night - Me in my new dinner suit, some fab food (menu depends on the market tommorrow) and some very fine wine. Maight even throw in a pre dinner bath with candles. Having fun plotting this for the rest of the day!

Northern, that sounds wonderful. x

brockleyfox wrote:

Mr Monster wrote:

<snip>

"On the other hand, she does drop occasional hints about "clothes that come in boxes, wrapped with tissue". "

Well thats easy. After you've used her panties for a good wanking session, leave them in a box, complete with the "cock snot" infused tissues ;)

And they say romance is dead lol

First - ewwwwwww! External Media

Second - she needs better panties before I'd even consider it. Maybe that should be my first purchase . . .

Might not sound like the height of romance to anyone else but DD is currently staying in our old flat with no furniture doing the decorating all on his tod becuase I don't have any time to go and do it. I think it's heart-meltingly romantic and I am definately going to spoil him rotten upon his return!

xxKPxx

The scene is set! Its a James Bond theme ! Going to have fun with my Bond Girl!

Sunday suprise is in place - when she gets home, the bath will be drawn with candles. I'll put on my DJ and the dinner will be smouldered over! Smoked salmon mouse, lamb cutlets with Dauphnoise potatoes and greens, Creme Brulee to finish, then after a brandy, the fun will no doubt start!

The new over the knee boots willbe getting another outing - and James bond martinis will start!