Squirting for the 1st time.

Hi all, the better half and I was getting In the mood the other night and got some of her LV toys out to play. Now i love foreplay but we dont seem to do it that much for some reason i dont no. Lol. Anyway I was fingering her and she was using her rabbit. When I started playing with her g spot. She absolutely love it but told me to take is slow as it was too much as first. I keep going and we were both so excited she was so wet. I started to tease her bum but that area is a big NO NO but she was happy for me to just rub the out side ;) After some time she started to get so wet and then all of a sudden it's like someone was running a garden hose over my arm (she was in the doggy position) it went everywhere. A sweet smell too.We were so both amazed and excited that she had squirted. It made me feel great that I was able to do it lol and she said she felt so amazing and so relieved and relaxed. Cant wait to try it again. Does it happen more now shes done it once?. Any other tips?

This post is no longer available.

Same here, but we were 69ing and I was on top so he got it all over his face (oops!)

Like KinkyMira said, both of you should keep practicing. You'll see exactly which motions work best for her, and she'll learn her body/ her reactions and be able to guide you.

I've noticed that when I squirt there can also be pee in the fluid, so definitely use towels or - even better - a latex sheet: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34896 I also make sure to pee right before we get down, and drink lots of water both before and during play. =)

Key is to now not put pressure of her to do it again otherwise it's not going to happen. Make sure she is relaxed. A massage shouldn't be underestimated. When she gets the urge its important for her to then let go. As above have said emptying her bladder before had is a must. Best of luck x

Once you know how to do it, it’s pretty easy to do it again... that’s my boyfriends experience with me anyway. He can make me squirt whenever he chooses and he loves it.

I was my exs 4th long term partner and I only found out she squirted after a while as after sex shed go to bathroom. One time I listed outside and she was getting herself off. She then came forward worried. I absolutely love it. Best sex in the world. Her exs missed out.

I need some advice. I've never squirted but its such a big turn on for me and I really want to do it. Trouble is I can never orgasm internally it's always because of rubbing on the outside

OH!elly wrote:

I need some advice. I've never squirted but its such a big turn on for me and I really want to do it. Trouble is I can never orgasm internally it's always because of rubbing on the outside

Hi!

being able to orgasm from penetration is from Gspot stimulation, what have you done/toys have you used to stimulate it? As there are many ways to. Look up some Gspot toys lovehoney have to offer.

I can squirt from Gspot stimulation as well as clit. I can squirt from just clit stimulation (using a womanizer on my clit) works for me.

It takes practice and just going through toys that may or may not work for you.

Squirting from playing alone is the best for me, using a G spot lovehoney toy and a clit simulation (I use the desire range) Letting the pressure build and having all the little orgasms is beyond heaven then squirting. Doesn't happen everytime aiming to achieve it with my partner soon.

This happened to me a few weeks ago while me and my fiance were on holiday he was just playing as usual then all of a sudden it happened first ever time for me, and my fiance it drove him wild he couldn't wait to try it again such a feeling of relief it turned him on something crazy