Squirting on my face

To thine own self... if i can give you tips after friday? I dunno if itll help

tothineownselfbetrue

What have you tried? Happy to give advice as I persevered and boy did it pay off!! My girl keeps telling me I should tell people how I do it. 😊

If you want to...every couple should experience it. I can't get enough of it!!!! Xxxxx

Please do Kitten!

Ok, so Ive done a bit of reading up and Ive tried to do it to myself my using the "come hither" motion with fingers. I do get quite wet but nothing i would describe as gushing. All tips appreciated as my oh is really wanting to experience this too. Thanks!

I get my OH doing come hither but I dunno that helps but like I say it's more his tongue and the very front of my clit x

Return with more advice

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1350-squirting/

^^

Thanks Sum x

My hubby directs at his face by using 2 fingers inside me then the palm of his hand in a cupped shape if that makes sense so once he has got me to the point of ready to squirt he does this with firm pressure it shots up his fingers hits his cup plam and then directs to his face he has also . sat up on not fully but raised with pillows behind him I've stood up over him and he as worked me from above so i can move myself over him and it hits him harder as gravity that way.

Nice one glittergirl.

Sent her a screenshot of this and we're gonna give the standing up thing a go tonight. Should be fun trying!:-)

She's at work and we've been emailing absolute filth about what we want to do to eachother tonight (we don't get a lot of time together) :-) told her about this. last message from her was her telling me how wet her knickers are.

Seems to be working! ;-)

Alex please take note of the rules around graphic posts.

Sorry. I'm new. Just getting used to where the line is.

Thats ok. Lovehoney is a business first and foremost. So their forums arent sexually explicit and there are rules, some people can get offended by such graphic posts.

Also any more theories and ideas on squirting can be posted on the already live thread that Sub posted earlier.

We were all new once! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

my gf has never squirted but i would love to her juices flowing!

Looking forward to your tips Kitten!

ToThineOwnSelfBeTrue wrote:

Thanks Sum x

We can help but the line is close to to explicit. To describe how to achieve it here is to explicit shame but that is lovehoneys rules.

Would love to help

I am a little confused by the rules but, of course, will abide by them.

Your fine don't worry you just can't be overly explicit . to help you achieve your goal I'd need to be explicit. The ladies here I'm are will be able t describe it in a more appropriate way.

Female ejaculation is a very specific this g to each woman physically it can be clitoral , anal stimulation but most find its g spot. A combo of clit and g spot normally do it in my experience.

Far more important is the woman's state of mind. Relaxed and not to focused just let it happen. One thing that will help is kegels to help you clamp doewn on finders dildo or cock..

One iortant thing is to get over a live long thing for women of edging yourself this is akey factor for many holding back . a good exercise is to pee in front of your partner to over come this.

Most women's squirts are achieved alone. With time patience and practice.

Good luvck x

Well the rules are basically nothing sexually explicit, so for example we dont need to know how hard/wet someone is, what sexual acts they are going to do and how much they are looking forward to doing them etc, its fine to share ideas and advice, but keep in mind this isnt a place for explicit chat. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Ah got it thanks Panda!

And that's helpful thanks Gentle Giant. x

Ok not to be to explicit like your all saying, But i did achieve alot of this last night and a bucket load drank by my OH

It was the come hither but mainly tongue and the very tip at the front.

I guess thats just how i am tho :/

Hope this wasnt too bad

can try explain privatly if best