Squirting

Hi sxe any news 0f the progress of the 2 years and 24 hours plan?

TB

Hey sxe,

We are all different and it might just not work for your lovely lady. As long as you have great fun and satistaction you can't go wrong so I'd just suggest to stop hunting for the holy grail, enjoy what does do it for you both.

Legs xx

Postie's arrived, Rock chic...Just gotta hope the kids will play out so I can try it out...Hopefully I'll get to experience my first squirt...

sublimelonglegs wrote:

Hey sxe,

We are all different and it might just not work for your lovely lady. As long as you have great fun and satistaction you can't go wrong so I'd just suggest to stop hunting for the holy grail, enjoy what does do it for you both.

Legs xx

lol good advice elgs but she's kinda enjoying the hunt. We've started doing a number of things that are feeling pretty good for her. She's never really masturbated so we're having fun with her learning now External Media therefore tips appreciated.

luvly wrote:

Postie's arrived, Rock chic...Just gotta hope the kids will play out so I can try it out...Hopefully I'll get to experience my first squirt...

Oooo - hope the kids go play for you hun.....have fun.

Plenty of lube - though, once you get going bet you dont need as much!

External Media

sxe_couple21 wrote

lol good advice elgs but she's kinda enjoying the hunt. We've started doing a number of things that are feeling pretty good for her. She's never really masturbated so we're having fun with her learning now External Media therefore tips appreciated.

Your missus sounds a lot like I am/was.

Until 12 months ago we never used lube....it never crossed our minds. I used to masterbate in secret, and never felt comfortble when he asked me to touch myself. Plenty of alcohol used to do the trick though.

Bought my first vibe around 18 years ago and hated it, could not understand what the fuss was all about. Spent the next 16 years or so just enjoying our sex life - but sometimes feeling a little, hmm....is there more to it than this?

I have enjoyed it when hubby did have a good 'hunt around' but with not quite understanding what was happening - I used to tense up and back off. I now know that the feelings I was having were more than likely me nearly getting there, if only I had let go!

I had heard of the G-spot, but never female ejaculation. It was only after reading this forum that I come to finally realise that it is possible.

And how!!!! External Media

Thanks everyone.

Well the kids didn't want to play out Argh!! but it's ok, I'll survive.

Your missus sounds a lot like I am/was.

yup, mainly due to her last long term relationship not being very sexually active. She said she once called him dressed up as a maid (he lived just down the road) and invited him round to which he answered he'd be a couple of hours as he had some revision to do External Media.

Anyway last night the alcohol flowed and we had a great deal of fun playing around, no success yet but god was it fun! Afterwards when she climbed on top it didnt take very long at all.

On top is always good for me too! We are practising the hand technique and I'm trying to guide OH in the right direction but don't want to be too hard on him and put him off so we're just having fun with it for now.

Never really masturbated- have to say l find that barely credible Sxe given the aplpmb with which you produced the video !!!

Tallboy

lol well...believe it.

Ok in that case you've got a budding star of stage and screen on your hands, or should that be fingers -fnarr fnarr.

Tallboy

kids hve gone out. hubby and I are finally on our own for the first time in a week...and my monthlies have started..For crying out loud!!!!!! talk about sods law

im not 100% sure if ive done this, when i was going out with my ex and he used to finger me and go down on me, when we finished there used to be huge wet patches on the bed. was that squirting?

i never felt anything coming out there was always just these wet patches left on the bedding after he made me cum lots and really really hard?

ive had these since with my current bf but not as big patches as i used to get with my ex

I'd say that may have been you doing a lil bit of both,most times you lasses don't even know your doing it,cuz your enjoying it too much to notice
Its alright its all good,hey he must be doing something right,no?

My lad read somewhere that it feels like your going to pee, and you have to let go because your not actually lol?

That sound right to anyone?

x

BeeBeex wrote:

My lad read somewhere that it feels like your going to pee, and you have to let go because your not actually lol?

That sound right to anyone?

x

ive heard this, my ex used to keep teasing me/making me cum and then id make him stop and say i need to go a wee and he was like u dont ur gonna gush but i never took the chance and used to go to the loo lol

but the times ive left wet patches i didnt feel the need to go to wee and it wasnt wee its was just like id go so wet it must have just come out. hard to explaine really. it smelt of me.

thats sounds really gross lol

Haha, not gross, i know what you mean.

I think if i felt like that I'd be too panicked to 'let go'. Then again, i suppose that makes sense when looking at previous posts talking about being relaxed.

ideas ideas! x

I LOVE the fact that I can squirt...it is the sexiest most amazing thing ever

Every guy I have been with has found it a massive turn on...

but there is only one person who can make me do it now...He knows who he is ;)

xxx

I must keep trying to see if i can do it