Stainless Steel dildos

Hi everyone,

I was looking at the njoy Eleven Extra Large dildo, but it's pretty expensive! I was wondering if there were any other brands or alternatives to this product?

For stainless steel etc your going to be looking at that price or more. Its to be expected considering its steel and has to be surgical quality

Thought that might be the case, oh well, guess i'll have to wait!

Its worth it LH Prices are very reasonable. I have seen stainless steel ones etc else where but I would not trust bidding sites!

Honestly, steel toys are well worth it, and I'd always pay LH prices just beacuse of the returns policy and the security.

There are cheaper ones (from the same manufacturer) on the market through smaller retaillers, but that's your choice if you want to risk it- its hard to tell imitations, which won't necessarily be the correct quality or finish.

I agree with faire, I rather pay a little extra knowing I will be covered if anythign goes wrong, than go else where that does not offer cover :)

Yeah, like, unless you know what you're buying because you know the seller/supplier.... You probably don't want to risk it.

There was an issue a bit ago with some plugs and dildos in the style of MetalWorx, that weren't medical grade and contained some mysterious copper colored crap, and scratched very easily. Noone that bought them knew until it was too late.
It's just something to be careful of.

Also discount codes ftw!

Oh yes `dicount codes` drools. I never used to like stainless steel toys, thats cos I dont liek surgical play, now though ..they are quite appealing.

As for the toys you mentioned that were dodgy, :O holy beep, thats NOT good at all, ..I am going to have a look at those toys again...(>`.`)>

You could go for one of the other njoy dildos; wait for a good discount code that would make them more affordable. Seeing that (with proper care) they can literally last a lifetime, they are well worth their price.

SensualFire wrote:

Oh yes `dicount codes` drools. I never used to like stainless steel toys, thats cos I dont liek surgical play, now though ..they are quite appealing.

As for the toys you mentioned that were dodgy, :O holy beep, thats NOT good at all, ..I am going to have a look at those toys again...(>`.`)>

I have a Metal Worx plug from here, and have personally had no problems with it- but it hasn't had much use lately since I got something better :')
But, it's something to be aware of when buying from elsewhere, especially fairs and markets.

Now if they had a stainless steel kegal exerciser/toy..![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

tbh if you want a good quality product like that, you will be facing prices like that.

You pay for what you get ;)

I can't comment on this particular product. However I do think in general when t comes to the more expensive items on this site, you really do get what you pay for and I don't think LH over inflate prices at all. So if you can save and perhaps wait for discount codes etc, which LH are great at handing fairly regularly compared to other sites, then I'd definitely hold out for the pricier item.

I recently bought this on the 25% off weekend

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6344

I honestly felt a bit astounded at myself for paying so much, but it truly is worth every penny. It's an absolute gem of a product. So sometimes it really is worth splashing out. Also work out how many lesser quality products you could end up buying instead of this one and it probably works out cheaper just to buy the one decent quality piece. Not that anyone on LH seems to stop at one decent quality piece, lol :)

Stainless steel is my favourite toy material due to the glass like smoothness, but has weight that you do not get with glass.
As others have said you have to make sure you're getting medical grade steel from a reputed retailer to avoid possible allergic reactions. I have a nickel allergy which is common in stainless steel so cannot wear a watch for example but have had no issues with Metalworx toys on here.

The njoy eleven is on my wish list and maybe one day I will accumulate enough oh! points or win a review of the month or may be evn motm to put towards purchasing it

Sensualfire: there used to be a Metalworx butt plug which is awesome and could be used for kegel exercise ... Though it's very heavy so would be a challenge !

I've had issues with metal worx due to the coating wearing and the copper under becoming exposed and oxidising.

Shame really as their shapes feel amazing.

Njoy are solid stainless steel, and my pure wand is in amazing condition after years of use (still looks shiny). Plus I love the shape.

Lady Ness wrote:

I've had issues with metal worx due to the coating wearing and the copper under becoming exposed and oxidising.

Are you serious! I never knew they were coated - I thought they were proper stainless steel!

Nope they're coated not solid :-)