Stockings or Bodystockings

Opaque stockings or hold ups dtive me crazy

I never thought bodystockings could be sexy until I bought some and I haven't looked back since. I now own 3 and love them all.

I personally absolutely love stockings with a suspender belt but bodystockings are much, much comfier as its all in one piece. But I guess it depends on the occasion as well as what you're most comfortable with. If you've never tried a bodystocking then I'd highly recommend getting one. The lace ones hide any lumps and bumps and just feel amazing on so you may as well.

Oh I couldn't pick one, I love my wife in either, and any other woman

Tricky one, depends on the bodystocking, the stockings and the body!! I own both, bodystockings are more tricky to get right especially as Im heavy up top but if you do get it right a bodystocking can look great.

Love both to be honest and hold ups too.

1 Like

I agree with PPD - can't quote because I'm on my phone. Stockings are really sexy, but the right boy stocking can be too - and they are sooo comfy. I think I posted elsewhere that the lace are more forgiving of a non-supermodel figure than a fishnetty

1 Like

*type. I recommend giving them a try

(sorry for the split post. iPad)

I like both! But prefer stockings with a garter belt and maybe a corset!

Mr&MrsTickle wrote:

stockings are hot, but i love neon coloured bodystockings, very sexy !

You're speaking my kinda language! Totally agree!

I find both very sexy but the best thing about trying body stockings is that they're reasonably cheap so you may as well try it and if you dislike it well Lovehoney has a fantastic returns policy, so there's really nothing to lose! :)

Stockings - Yes please. Stockings of any colour or description above everything else.

I'm prob speaking on behalf of most of the straight male population of the world from what my mates say too.

1 Like

body stockings have never really done it for me. stockings all the way

My boyfriend loves me in stockings and high heels winner every time

2 Likes

Definitely a bodystocking for me.

Even better … I have always loved the look and feel of tights. Soooo sexy! Especially when my other half wears them without knickers. Open crotch too!

Stockings? Nah! I really don’t get them at all.

Like you @Curvy_bbw my other half likes wearing stockings and suspenders or a fishnet crotchless body stocking depending on her mood. Frankly she looks great in either so choosing a favourite is impossible. My motor’s reving whichever she’s wearing.:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yes @Curvy_bbw , we can be terribly lazy when we want to play :grin: Hope he enjoyed the mouth to cock resuscitation - I always find it’s the surefire way for my OH to get my attention. :yum:

My weakness is bodystockings so have to vote for that. I just love the look of it against the skin and how it hugs the body. Very hot!