Stockings or Bodystockings

Which is sexier stockings or a bodystocking?

Opinions please, I can't decide if I should buy more stockings or a bodystocking.

I find stockings with a garter belt sexier but it really depends on your own opinion.
Everyone's different!

Stockings and suspenders with burlesque style corsets that have a retro glamour.

Stockings - silk preferably & seamed with old-fashiioned key-hole detail.

Body stockings are so unforgiving unless you have a perfect model-girl figure.

Corsets with tight lacings flatter the female form so much more beautifully.

Body stocking

2 Likes

mrsdivine69 wrote:

Stockings and suspenders with burlesque style corsets that have a retro glamour.

Stockings - silk preferably & seamed with old-fashiioned key-hole detail.

Body stockings are so unforgiving unless you have a perfect model-girl figure.

Corsets with tight lacings flatter the female form so much more beautifully.

Thanks, I love your suggestions and don't think anyone really has a perfect model-girl figure! LOL

I'd suggest both. Both look really sexy.

My wife loves fishnet stockings / tights but I recently bought her a crotchless fishnet bodystocking from LH. It looks fantastic on, very sexy and great fun for playing about. It does have the added advantage that she can also wear it underneath her clothes if she wants causing me to have erotic thoughts of her whilst we are out.

kc. wrote:

I'd suggest both. Both look really sexy.

My wife loves fishnet stockings / tights but I recently bought her a crotchless fishnet bodystocking from LH. It looks fantastic on, very sexy and great fun for playing about. It does have the added advantage that she can also wear it underneath her clothes if she wants causing me to have erotic thoughts of her whilst we are out.

What a good idea! Buy both and I could wear the bodystocking under clothes as a surpise when he least expects it!

So helpful thanks kc.

I think Stockings personally

ShannonMarlene wrote:

I find stockings with a garter belt sexier but it really depends on your own opinion.
Everyone's different!

^ this is my opinion too :)

I would say stockings : )

Sum Sub wrote:

ShannonMarlene wrote:

Everyone's different!

^ this is my opinion too :)

^ I agree with this too

1 Like

I think stockings and high heels wins for me :) xx

Scorpius12 wrote:

I think stockings and high heels wins for me :) xx

+1 ;)

Stockings and heels anyday

Stockings with a suspender belt is by far my favourite look, but then I've never tried a bodystocking so I can't say whether or not I prefer it over them.

I know there are quite a few people on the forums who really like bodystockings, despite thinking they wouldn't originally; I don't think they're quite so unforgiving of any lumps and bumps as someone mentioned. Though I think I've read that, if you're really self-conscious, a fishnet bodystocking probably isn't the type you'd want to go for?

Body stocking every time. But we do love the wet look stockings.

Stockings that pin up look dose it red lippy dose it for me

stockings are hot, but i love neon coloured bodystockings, very sexy !

If you already have a lot of stockings though, I don't really see the harm in trying out a bodystocking if you see one that appeals to you? There is still the 2 for £20 offer on bodystockings, after all. :)

And, if you really didn't like it, there is always the option of returning it.

Lace stop stockings with suspenders, very sexy. I personally think body stockings arnt very attractive