Storing Charging Cables

I'm starting to build a small army of cables for charging my various toys and I was wondering how other people store their cables? So far I've been wrapping a rubber band around them to keep the cable tidy and then tagging the cable with a bit of electrical tape with the product name written on it. Not the most elegant solution, but it works. What do you use?

I keep each toy in its own storage bag, so keep each cable with its relevant toy

Just Jenson wrote:

I keep each toy in its own storage bag, so keep each cable with its relevant toy

Same here, I keep each cable with its toy although I occassionally forget about them and leave the cable out and then have no idea which toy it belongs to! Maybe I need to start tagging mine...

One of my pet hates is chargers and cables !

No matter how hard you try you alway end up with cables and chargers with no idea what they for !

The last few toys we have got have been made with the name on so that helps, but I have a box full of no idea's ! they could be toys phones, tablets or kids toys !

watching with interest ! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I just keep them with the toys.

Such organisation !! My bedside drawer is a tangle of cables, wires and chargers - definitely some good tips here, I shall endeavour to try harder :)

Or you could use all those coloured nail polishes that you didn't realy like and rather than throw them away, pair them with cable and toy.

Put a spot near or round the charging port on the toy and a ring around the cable, or a dot on the charger.

Silicone hair bands are good for cables or loads of elastic bands.

Sounds as though you have a good solution to storing cables OP! I like it, I might have to use your tape with each of the names on!

Mine are currently all together in a bag with some spare batteries. It's a cotton bag and came in a make up set or something and it says "oh my cream" on the front which seems quite suitable and makes me chuckle!

I keep mine with the toys too, either in a storage bag or in the original box. Tagging the wires sounds very organised. I think I'd be lost if mine escaped their bags and boxes and got jumbled.

I used to keep them in their own box but they got tangled and confused so I've written brand names on storage bags and sorted them into those. Much easier to deal with!

I tend to keep mine in storage bags with the toy too, that's about it really.