Storing sex toys?

Hi all,

Got a couple of queries on storing sex toys.
I know that you aren't supposed to store silicone toys together as they react to each other, is that still the case if the toys are in individual silk bags? Can they be stored together ?

Also can plastic toys be stored together, for example the wevibe tango and the lelo Mia 2, could they be stored together ? I know the Mia 2 has a silicone button but as far as I'm aware there is nothing silicone on the tango.

Collection is now starting to build up and I just want to make sure my toys are looked after so they last as long as possible!
Thanks in advance :)

Hey KirstyLee

Ideally, all sex toys should be stored separately, regardless of material, but if you need to store together you can store silicone with silicone, metal with metal, and glass with glass. Silicone toys should not react with one another as they are inert. (You can't use silicone lube with silicone toys though).

You should never store rubber, plastic, "real feel" or any cheap materials together or with other materials. 

Rubbers and plastics often contain other chemicals which can react with one another or damage your other toys. 

I recommend putting each toy in its own individual bag, and then keeping them all together in a box or a drawer. 

As long as there is some sort of barrier between the materials, then you can keep them all in one place together - they just shouldn't touch. 

Hi Jess,

Thank you for clearing that up for me ! 😊 X

We store ours in a tool (?) box upstairs with a towel inside to keep everything separate. Works for us! X