Strange side effects of sex

Hey all,

I recently aquired my first vibrator and I'm in love with it :)

The only thing is, I've noticed when my boyfriend uses it on me, after a while, I get awful numbing and pins and needles in my hands, and afterwards, it's almost like my fingers are vibrating, I can't keep them still! I never get this when I use the vibrator on myself, I have no idea what might cause it.

Does anyone else get any funny side effects to things like this?

i sometimes feel a bit numb after a long time using a vibrator but it wears off, as for pins and needles, i havn't had that before, maybe your skin isn't used to the vibrations? Does your boyfriend put it on a higher setting or push harder than you would?

He tends to play around with it alot more. I usually find the right spot, turn it to the setting that feels good and wait for an orgasm lol. He does tend to use the higher settings more than I do. I'm wondering if it's due to me being on my back. I can't vibrate myself on my back, I have to kneel over the vibrator and do it that way, but it's the only way my bf can really do it.

It's bloody annoying either way. Sex often follows the vibrator, and I love running my hands up and down his back and his bum when he's on top of me, but I can't do it very well with dysfunctional hands! :P

yes ... i've found a tingling in the fingers after prolonged use of a vib, especially if on the high setting,

its not so bad when its on a lower setting or pulse.

but most of that is down to an old injury i think.

hmm could he sit on the edge of the bed or the sofa, holging the vibe and you kind of straddle it?

have you tried telling him how you'd prefer it. im sure he wouldnt mind cries of "more, more!"

Well it's not so much I prefer straddling over it. It's just that when it starts getting orgasmic, my legs start tensing and my legs bend. On my own, it makes me lose the spot and I dont orgasm, while my bf is able to hold me still while he uses the vibe on me.

It's fine when I do it on myself. I could understand if it was when I'm holding the vibe, just seems strange my hands would go numb when I'm not even holding it.

it may be because your not used to the higher settings he puts it on? Some of the vibrations could be radiating out through your hands? I'm not an expert or anything its just a guess lol maybe try turning it onto a lower setting and have him finger you or something for a bit before sex and see if the tingling has worn off by then?

How bizzare! Let us know if you sort it out :)

I use the higher settings often on myself. Admittedly, probably not for as long as he does, and I tend not to put it inside me as much because my vibe is kinda big, but it still seems really strange! I do love my vibrator, just sucks when that happens :(

hmm strange! maybe its the length of time your using it? do you have any other vibrators? if so does it happen with them as well?

hmm its weird that its happening in your hands when hes using it on you!

my vibes sometimes set my carpel tunnel/ RSI off but i couldnt tell you if it would with someone else

On average, it tends to be the same length, or not too much longer, than the length of time I'd use it on myself. I dont have any other vibrators (yet!) so cant comment on that.

Thinking about it, it's really rather peculiar. I tend to press the vibrator harder into my skin, where my bf is more careful because he's worried about hurting me by applying too much pressure.

hmmm it is a mystery but i hope it stops! must be rather annoying

Aye, that it be. Especially since it prevents me from digging my nails into my pillow or sheets or my boyfriend's skin (not too hard lol) once it starts getting good :P

haha! Yer, it's annoying that it affects your hands

I've also been known on occasion to get crippling leg cramps in the middle of sex lol

ouch! not good! i got cramp in my wrist using a vibrator once, not good lol kinda killed the pleasure factor!

I swear either my hole or my bf's dick can't quite be in the middle. I'm pretty sure it's due to him lying on top of me and moving up and down. But it's never the same leg, so probably moreso due to the way I'm lying.

yer i would think so

yer i would think so