Strap-on Heaven.!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18043

So i've been contemplating this prodeuct for a long time now. Today. . .I finally succumb to it's amazingness.!

The OH and I bought our first strap-on harness in amsterdam back in February. We decided to go with a cheaper harness, bad idea.! it didnt fit, she didn't like how it felt, the dildo was made of latex which made penetration harder. Was an all-round bad experince but we made best with what we had.

I'm really hoping our next experience with this harness will be much better, would love to hear if anyone has experience with it? :)

Sadly not as it's too small for me. I do have a fairly comfortable one I bought off Lovehoney, as well as a strapless one, which is great, as no faffing with a harness. I always need help with harnesses, due to the arthritis in my fingers, its not easy to adjust the straps.

The one we prviously purchased did not fit around my girlfriends waist and her waist is only 36inches. its a shame really :( From what i've read, this harness is suited best to plus size woman.

Do you find it easy or hard to hold in the strapless one?

Anto,

Take a look at the spare parts sasha. She'd likely find it quite comfortable! I do!

i had her try on the joque harness today. she loved it, fits her pefectly. We are yet to test it![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)