Strap on

I have wanted to get a strap on for awhile. i already own a suction cup dildo and have a harness that it can be put into but want to upgrade. I like the look of the strapless dildos such as the one linked above but am worried that when i get wet it will just slip out. Have anyone used this or if they just have any comments i would really appreciate it.
-Soph

2 Likes

@Sophie01 Hey! Not sure if you’ve posted the right link as it links to a mains powered wand?

Maybe try posting the link again here :blush: (I have amended your title post)

4 Likes

We have a couple of strapless strap-ons for pegging purposes and unless your Kegel muscles are well toned then slipping out is a distinct possibility. There is a workaround however.
We are in our late 60’s and, with the best will in the world, my wife cannot hold a strapless strap-on in place for long but we also had a couple of pairs of harness briefs too and the combination of the two is perfect. The long end fits through the hole in the briefs beautifully and the smaller bulbous end is securely held inside my wife at all times.

4 Likes

@Sophie01 You just need to reply here - try not start duplicate threads :green_heart:

Here’s your Strap on link for anyone who may have had experience with it and who has some feedback for you

If it is that one, it’s a good one. If you are worried about it falling out @Sophie01 you could couple it with some harness briefs (part of the black Friday sale).

We’ve only got the harness one so can’t really compare.

Is there a particular problem with the harness that makes you want to drop it?

No experience with strapless ones . Back when my wife was active we had a top shelf strap on . Seemed like a production to adjust it and being leather it was often quite a lot of cleanup . However she could ride me like she was in the Kentucky Derbi ! The strapless came out about the time she totally lost interest in sex . I thought they might be just the ticket if you found one with the right size ( larger ) bulb end for her . Happy humping .

How suitable are these strapless dildos for newcomers to pegging? Really tempted to get the Desire Luxury Rechargeable vibrating one https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37750 in Black Friday sale together with pair of briefs, though my experience so far is limited to one of the LH butt tingler range butt plugs.

We have a couple that we use for pegging. Coupled with harness briefs to hold them in place we find them to be very effective.

Strapless strap ons tend to slide out as soon as I get wet, even though I’m doing my Kegel exercises. Therefore I still have to wear a harness.

I’ve tried the following strapless strap ons that LH currently sells:

Not strapless, but my absolute favourite strapon is the Fetish Fantasy Double Delight Strap-On A bit girthy, but we absolutely love it and it makes me come almost every time!

Harnesses to use with strapless strap ons:

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

This is the one we have recently ordered, we’ve never done the pegging thing, so this is gonna be new for both of us, I’m a little apprehensive to try it, but I know I just gotta get it done, I’m either gonna love it or hate it, I’m hoping the bullet is strong enough to please Mrs-toysrus too to make it enjoyable for the both of us

1 Like

Food for thought/first timer ideas​:smiling_imp: