Strapless Strap On

my oh likes having anal sex with me , but it dont do much for me but i do like dp. we bought the double penetrator cock ring from LH but it was not thick enough for vagina penetration, he dont mind anal play himself , he likes a finger up the bum, so we are thinking about using a strapless strap on double dildo with him inserting the shorter part in him then he could have anal sex with me and the dildo would penetrate my vagina. has anyone had a go at doing that? if not do you think it would work? thank you x

I think you will have problems with the small end staying in but we have been thinking of trying this recently.

At the moment we are considering buying a harness (Rodeo knickers?) so it will stay in her when she is entering me but they are quite expensive.

Honestly I think you'd have a lot of problems with a strapless strap on. The shorter end isn't designed to go in an anus, it's designed to fit securely in a vagina and looking at it I'm just not sure it would translate well? It's too short and not flared enough to be able to 'grip' it with your bum, so it would likely as not fall out. In any case if all your man has had is a finger up there he'd likely find it far too much girth wise to be comfortable. Plus...well, balls? I can't see it working without squashing his balls painfully! It's just not the right shape, and I don't think it would be long enough to give you any length left to penetrate you with after it goes all the way from his ass round to the front...and if it did, he'd have to be in 'up to the hilt', so to speak, which would then leave you uncomfortable...I'm just not convinced it would work!

You could try something like this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31082 the smaller end would go in him with the larger end going in you and hopefully it would be long enough that you could snake it under his balls without hurting him and insert it? Not sure how it would hold up with regards to staying in while thrusting but it's the only thing I can think of that could even potentially work like that.

It could just be you'll have to come to an agreement that if he gets anal, he has to make a point of doing something just for you before/afterwards? There's a fair few of those double penetration cock rings on here, have you double checked that none of them have a thicker dildo than the one you have?