Suction dildos - where do you stick yours?

On the kitchen floor

I have a tallboy :slight_smile: which i stick my John Holmes or Jeff Ryker dildos on, but they’re so heavy i have a catch towel underneath!

2 Likes

I have a couple of wooden stools which are the perfect height to stick them to, or as others here have mentioned toilet lid, walls or doors…

4 Likes

Usual places mentioned previously but a new one is using my inflatable exercise ball. I bounce up and down, drives me crazy.

5 Likes

My machine that has a sucktioncup adaptor, tried once with the glass wall in my shower, but was not a huge fan.

4 Likes

Our bed is wooden so we are able to suction to the footboard and side boards. Nice thing is you can ride it doggy style with you feet going underneath so nothing to inhibit your movement. We also have step up bench for exercise that we can suction to, to ride cowboy or cowgirl style. I personally love riding a dildo cowboy while wife sucks me off at the same time.

7 Likes

bathtub/showertub floor .
bathroom floor shower glass .
lounge room coffee table
mirrors

4 Likes

Hi love your list of places to stick your dildo i have a.large mirrors on my wardrobe so.i stick.mine on thete somi can see myself @naturalbushblondie

4 Likes

make sure your mirror is attatched nice and strong to the wall :wink:
I’ve broken a free hung mirror …oooppps

2 Likes

Found out not that long ago that the wood bed frame (which happens to be the perfect height when on all fours) is a great place for suction cup toys!

3 Likes

Thanks my mirrors are ovet 6ft in height and 3 ft wide god help me if they fell off

2 Likes

I have an inflatable dildo cushion which can hold smaller suction cup dildos so that you can straddle them.

For larger dildos i use an inverted large glass mixing bowl. The dildo sticks nicely to the base and i can kneel astride it and ride it easily .

2 Likes