Suction toy advise

What would be highly recommended for these types of toys we have a rose but feel like need a upgrade been looking at the womaniser Pro 40 are these as good as they get?
Any advice appreciated.

2 Likes

Can highly recommend the below, from low to high intensity depending on what you like.

Great starter and the new mon ami range from LH :lovehoney_heart:

4 Likes

My favourite suction toy is The Melt, it just fits me better than Womanizers I’ve used and is just as good power wise. I do not have the Pro40 though and it does get a lot of love on the forum.

Throwing in a tag to @Dirty-Wife who I believe has the Pro40 as well as a Premium and possibly some others so can hopefully give you some more specific guidance on that one and how it compares.

2 Likes

We have several suction toys and by far the womaniser premium is the best. Sadly it’s one of the most expensive too but it does come with a long warrantee that the manufacturer is good for - we’ve had a replacement due to a broken switch. We think it’s the best quite simply because of the power. We aren’t great fans of loads of different programmes or settings. Mrs B just like power and it delivers

1 Like

We have the Pro40 (wife’s #1 since 2019), the Melt, and received the Mon Ami Rose as a tester.

Pro40 remains wife’s favorite for solo use. She’s always described it as “sucking the orgasm out of me” and says part of the pleasure is that she feels like she’s fighting against it. It can be used with a partner, but certain positions are easier to fit and maneuver.

Melt is now our #1 for use with partnered penetration: that’s how it was designed, and it works swimmingly. Wife says it’s a little gentler on her (less of the “sucking it out of her” feeling, but maybe cause it’s 12 speeds vs 8, so there’s more room to gradually goose it?).

She said the Rose felt fine, but on its own, even after giving it a good 2 hours charging, it didn’t have the oomph to get her there. She gave it a good try for the review and then had to switch to her Pro40 to cum.

For what it’s worth, we haven’t noticed any difference in power between the Pro40 and the Melt (even though it’s We-Vibe, it’s the identical trademarked tech). Most of the increased cost I think goes to the chic all-silicone construction, magnetic charger, all-waterproof, and app access. If you can swing to spend a little more, I think the Melt is worth it.

Agree with @Daisy1982 I love the Mon Ami Suction Stimulator its my favourite for a slow build up.

2 Likes

my favorite is the Satisfyer Pro 2+, generally the Satisfyer toys.

3 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to reply very helpful.

1 Like

I like Womanizer toys and the satisfyer pro 2 is good but I’ve had a few die on me. Lucky Lovehoney have a warranty