Suggest a costume

Im with diamonds suits are hot. I have a thing about red shirts and red satin boxers lol

Wait, I meant to say... Not the man in the skirt, but somehow I wrote "that".

But anyway... Congratulations for making me bi-sexual for a split second!

lmao Its a hot pic. Im sure your not alone.

strapons pic at the mo is of mrs strapon and the man in the skirt is strapon so ur not been bi for like half a second lol

Dxx

OK I'm confused now man!

I know what you meant...I was jus tryin to scare the shit outta you by makin you think the pic ur lookin at now is me!

Guess that one sunk like the titanic!

Don't worry...u were never bi!

Phew! Lol dont scare me like that again!

Lol...yeah...a bit out of order!

Wont confuse you again mate, don't want you doubting your sexuality!

Lol no worries mate, I didnt take it to heart. Im the first one to admit when a guy looks hot. The part I was worried about was thinking a guy dressed as a woman is hot.

I'm not keeping up with this lol!

I think we've gone a little bit off topic though! Costumes remember!

I'm watchin South Park right now....you could always dress up as Cartman or Kenny for the Mrs!

What dya reckon Naughtyboy?! lol...didn't think so!

So any more suggestions?

oooh now i like that idea!

im getting turned on just thinking!

naughty boy....i'm jealous of her boobs...make sure you take good care of them!

x

ha ha..i actually am a teacher and the bf wants a similar scenario! busman's holiday!!

naughtyboy wrote:
I'm not against dressing up either but male outfits seem to be really tacky

Get feckked.... There's nothing wrong with my Spiderman outfit! I've got my own special 'web blaster' & everything.

A big busty girl would look great in one of those German beer wench outfits, all tits & frills.... Phwoar! Failing that, a decent corset would be uber hot!

It's not just my Spidey sense that tingles either!

ooh yeah andserkiel a nice waiscoat and some lovley trousers mmm

another oneis a french maids oufit? there are a lot o them about so there must be one suitale as there fairly popular

lol most of the maids ones ive seen are cotton or nylon i think, som of tem are like tabbards which could help for bigger boobs

Alway fancied the BayWatch cossie, (boyhood fantasy). Mrs Duck hasn't really got te body for it (not in a bad way, just she's too small & her boobs aren't that big.... stop digging). If your missus has big bazongas, a tight red swim costume would look awesome!