Summer is nearly here, temperatures rising

Just read a comment in another post, and it made me think what am I looking forward to in summer.

The answer is the OH in strappy sun dresses, occasionally she will go commando, but being larger chested never goes bra less.

It is the lighter material of sundresses skimming tanned thighs and knowing that she is wearing very little underneath which gets me all hot and bothered.

What gets you going as the mercury rises…

3 Likes

I love the patios and bars here in Canada. Living in a University town and with summer being so short, the view, even walking or driving down the street is impressive! People are generally more conversational and friendly and because it is condensed, the flirty vibe is through the roof!

Bikini tops and cowboy hats are always a great look!

3 Likes

We are on the other side of the world where the temperatures are dropping. When it is hot I am quite easy to keep happy - just seeing my husband in a loose sleeveless top, he keeps a fit physique so I just stare at his arms and the muscle over his ribs through the sleeve like a mindless pervert.
Since we rarely sit still, what is even better than that is no shirt at all and getting to watch those shoulder and back muscles work. Rock climbing, kayaking, etc
Now that it is cold, extra cuddles to keep warm are my jam.

3 Likes

Love this, am so glad to have been keeping up with my exercises. :muscle: :biting_lip:

2 Likes

Last year when we had that 40 degree day, I stripped off and lay on the sofa naked.
My balls are normally really tight and they annoy me when they go hiding all the time.
In that heat they were close to my arse hole… so i pulled up my nut sack, made a hammock and wrapped my willy in it. OH thought it was funny.

1 Like

I love going to naturist beaches wearing either nothing underneath my short strappy sundress or I have on the smallest thong which I slowly remove. I love stripping for all to see. I also like dressing and letting everyone see that I’m leaving commando. I don’t have a super models body but it’s mine and I love it. Oh and so does my OH.

4 Likes

Guys in tight short shorts do it for me lol

3 Likes

It’s getting more and more the time of year and the weather, where I’m constantly nearly crashing the van! All because my eyes just can’t help but wonder and gets fixed on all the stunning ladies walking around in very little whilst showing a little bit more than usual :grimacing::joy:

1 Like

Form fitting clothing and the nude beach gets me all giddy about the summer.

Last year we went almost every week during the summer to the local nude beach. It was AMAZING. The only downside is the nude beach here takes +400 steps to climb up back to the street, so you are usually exhausted after spending the whole day playing in the sand and water

3 Likes

Worth it though I bet :ok_hand:

1 Like

Oh my goodness YES!
Honestly it’s not just for the sexyness of being naked in a “public” setting

The nude beach is nicer and sandier and the people are way more friendly and non judgmental.

Some people make drum circles and dance. Some listen to music and chill. Some offer services like massages, palm readings, or sell food and drink. Some like exploring nearby trails. Some juggle. etc

2 Likes

Do people ever just go to the beaches on their own or would they be seen just as being a little Pervy maybe and just going for an ogle :man_facepalming::man_shrugging::joy:

Why do you ask @SteelA1 ? :smirk_cat:

@Serpentwand just curious as I’d really like to experience a nudist beach but I know for sure my OH isn’t that keen on the idea :smirk:

1 Like

A lot of people go to the beach on their own to be chill and enjoy the amazing beach. You definitely get some creeps and there’s rules against photography without consent, etc. If someone is being really creepy sometimes park rangers or the cops are called to have a lovely chat with them but in the 8-10 weeks of summer that we went last year I have only seen that once or twice.

Its next to a university and about half to 3/4 of the people on the beach tend to be clothed. When we went in late august/early September it was pretty funny seeing people like parents get a bit of a shock seeing the nude beach for the first time

2 Likes