who feeling the

How the hot weather affecting everyone... do you feel more horny or less

I always feel more horny when its warm, guess its because some women are wearing less. Saw some amazing breasts today, the female body is sooooooooo hot!

I love the hot weather !!! Drives me crazy lol

Oh I love it! Not that I 'am a HIMYM fan or anything but a Sun dress sends me crazy!

And a girl who thinks it is warm enough and is confident enough to have bare legs (i.e not tights)... it is such a turn on!

It's getting on my nerves.

Not only did I have to sit in an oven of a train station for fourty minuites today, it's also too hot for me to feel tired.

I love sun, but by god to I hate it being too hot.

Pixieking wrote:

by god to I hate it being too hot.

I can't stand the heat either. i have been feeling ill all day due to it.

Wa about to post something here but have a feeling it be removed for being "perverted" lol but yeh heat is nice during day at ngiht i want it away

I'm the same as MrS, I want the heat gone at night.

All the weather stations say the heat wont last the weekend though..

I admit its ok for abit *hot sweaty sex* but all night its just tossing and turning with no sleep =(
*imagines running hands down a sexy sweaty body*

i'm the kinda person who would rather be too hot than too cold

as for clothing I always have to wear tights or leggings. my legs are not nice and natural coloured tights just don't match my skin tone whatsoever!

I pref tights like that (tan color or black) but if its too hot i canna sleep then i get angry

MrSarcastic wrote:

I pref tights like that (tan color or black) but if its too hot i canna sleep then i get angry

i tend to wear coloured a fair bit cause i wear plain clothing. but black is nice and i would kill for a decent suspender belt and some cuban heeled stockings.

cant do much when too hot (now) but do feel hornier in the heat. Unles thats the stinky stuff all my house mates r smoking at the mo ?!

sweetlove666 wrote:

MrSarcastic wrote:

i tend to wear coloured a fair bit cause i wear plain clothing. but black is nice and i would kill for a decent suspender belt and some cuban heeled stockings.

nvr heard of cuban healed stocks so will have to google them, i admit im a leg man i see legs, ass then work up u see but legs and arse my weakness.

Just looked at the cuban heeled stockings wouldnt they also be known as seemed or am i going wrong here? Either way i love stocking like that with the seam going up the back makes me think secretary, dirty teacher or woman in charge you want but can not have ;)

love the sun, love wearing summer dresses and sandals, love sunbathing, but typical as been hot all week and today cloud, so no sunbathing, but yes the heat does make me more hornier, another reason i like to go to exotic places abroad

The hot weather makes me really horny , nothing quite like lying outside totally naked while playing withyourself if there noone else around to do it for you ;)

Yes that sounds good to me, getting totally naked, i must say we do get very horny in this hot weather, love it all hot and sticky yummy

Definitely lesss. I hate feeling all hot and sticky erghh. Plus the sunnier it is the more giggly I get, like a little girl, hardly a turn on for my OH haha

The increased sunlight has raised my libido but the hot & sweaty weather has enervated me!