Superpowers!

GHxx wrote:

Teleportion.... would mean cheaters would never get away with it!!

teleportion GH? External Media

Good point though

GHxx wrote:

Is the power of telportion the skill of only being able to watch a small amount of TV??

yuraku wrote:

GHxx wrote:

teleportion GH? External Media

Good point though

yes i've created a word!! lol Teleportation!

wish i'd of had that power is past relationships!

xGHx

yuraku wrote:

GHxx wrote:

Is the power of telportion the skill of only being able to watch a small amount of TV??

I don't know does it??

xGHx

Ooooh, superpowers... nice thread!

While no doubt some of the standard ones (teleportation, time manipulation, phychic stuff) would be more useful, I have a favorite original one I like to bring out whenever the superpower discussion comes round - 'Perfect Aim'... the ability to play round a golf course hitting a hole in one with every shot, to fire 6 rounds from a magnum at 200 yards and have every one go into the same bullet hole, to be able to throw a pencil across the room and have it land on its end on the top of a wine bottle, to hit a break off shot in pool and pot all the balls, every time.... etc etc, you get the picture. It might not be as powerful as some of the others, but it would be so very, very cool!

yes, very cool SWW. You thinking "Bullseye" from the Marvel Comics universe?

I find it funny that no one has mentioned anything about having a super power that makes them the perfect sex god or godess..... Or does everyone already believe they are

toycar69 wrote:

yes, very cool SWW. You thinking "Bullseye" from the Marvel Comics universe?

Ooh, while I do have some comic reading history I didn't know of that character - I knew it must've been done somewhere though (lets face it, if there's a possible superpower to be thought of, someone at Marvel or DC has probably already thought of it!)

yuraku wrote:

I find it funny that no one has mentioned anything about having a super power that makes them the perfect sex god or godess..... Or does everyone already believe they are External Media

Hmm, 'perfect sex' could get boring.... surely half the fun is improving and learning new things every time! Someone give Sting a call and ask his opinion, if anyone'll know it'll surely be that tantric tree-hugger!

Cool thread!

If I could have a super power I guess it would be being super-duper smart so that I could solve problems: cure diseases, solve the energy crisis, stop wars etc.

xxKPxx

Hypnotism and world power.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Ooh! I dunno. Too many powers to choose from!

I wouldn't be Captain Hindsight (south park) though....

Just did some googling lol. Nope certainly not him.

GHxx wrote:

I don't know. Surely you'd only be able to teleport to a specific place, not where a specific person is. If they went somewhere else you didn't know about it then you'd be buggered.

Hey Yuraku. I already have that power of knowing what a woman is thinking mate. I just bloody agree whatever it is!
This might be a crap power to some but to be able to put your hand upon an object and "see" everything that has happened around it. Say a tree or a rock or mountain which is millions of years old and to see it's entire history instantly and be able to fast forward, rewind to a specific moment. This would work with people, animals and absolutely any living or inanimate object. SG x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Hey Yuraku. I already have that power of knowing what a woman is thinking mate. I just bloody agree whatever it is!
This might be a crap power to some but to be able to put your hand upon an object and "see" everything that has happened around it. Say a tree or a rock or mountain which is millions of years old and to see it's entire history instantly and be able to fast forward, rewind to a specific moment. This would work with people, animals and absolutely any living or inanimate object. SG x

Lol! Brilliant advice there, a woman is always right External Media

Thats a really smart and unusual idea.

Cheers MM! Good thread. I like it and my OH is always right. . . . Even when she's wrong! :-p SG x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Cheers MM! Good thread. I like it and my OH is always right. . . . Even when she's wrong! :-p SG x

Thanks sweetie External Media I think the biggest one is never piss off or disagree with a woman when she is giving oral! lol.

yes dear is 2 important words then isn't it !!

Ability to leech off everyone elses power...mwahmwahmwah!

Could I have never sleeping? More realistic than freezing time.

Where to start? Keeping off the obviously sexual ones -

Shapeshifting would be trés cool, as would super-strength.

I would definitely like that projectile perfection one, or maybe just Matrix-like kung-fu skills.

But I think that for the ultimate superpower, you have to go back to the nursery:

I would like people around me to gain a truly objective understanding of themselves and their actions. I walk into a room, and people suddenly realise they're being total idiots. I could solve all world issues just by turning up, and would start my own website which would be totally spam-free!